Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have to decide on a Uni course by Monday and I have some ideas down, but does anyone know of any university course (except the obvious film studies) which includes any of the following:
    • Video-making
    • Writing (screen related, eg. script writing)
    • Visual effects
    • Camera work

    I'm applied to Journalism right now, because you get to do writing, camera work, etc. but was wondering if i had any other options.
    Thank you!
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.