Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm really sorry if this has been asked before. I'm a third year student and the previous two years I've received both loan and grant.

Essentially I was unable to apply for the grant on time this year. And I had to apply for the lon (which came through last month) and finally submitted my grant forms last week

Am I still eligible for the maintenance grant? I received a text a few days ago saying that my application is being processed but this was an automated text and I'm really worried.

How will this be done? I received the same amount of loan I get every year so should I just expect the grant in a months time or so?

Any help would be great!!
    Thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

Yes we will still process your grant application. At the moment it is taking up to a month to fully process new information, but if you like you can call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can check on the progress of your grant and make sure there's nothing else we need from you.

Thanks

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.