Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Guys opinion only (preferably): Female virgin age watch

Announcements

Is being a virgin a turn on, or turn off for guys who are experienced, and if it's somewhat a turn on, why is it and also what age would the girl have to be before it starts becoming odd.. (this is assuming the girl is attractive and funny etc but just hasn't had sex for whatever reason)

ReputationRep:
    Its a major turn left for me

ReputationRep:
    Turn on for me, shows she's possibly kept herself calm and it seems shes a bit innocent and on the plus side im a virgin too. Yeah for guys its a turn on, some guys not all, can stereotype girls if there not a virgin. However the vast majority of us dont give a damn. Its based on mainly how she is and if we click

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, i'm still a virgin and although i think once i do have sex i will be confident enough i do get anxious of the thought of dating a non virgin. I always wonder if they will be put off constantly thinking about how bad in bed i'll be. So if anything a girl being a virgin is a turn on for me, but that's quite obvious since im a virgin...

I get the suspicion that post my virginity that i won't mind the girl being a virgin tbh.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Does it really matter?

ReputationRep:
    100. Any less and she's just a slut on two legs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous;[url="tel:60288299")
    60288299[/url]]Is being a virgin a turn on, or turn off for guys who are experienced, and if it's somewhat a turn on, why is it and also what age would the girl have to be before it starts becoming odd.. (this is assuming the girl is attractive and funny etc but just hasn't had sex for whatever reason)
    Why is your post anonymous?

To be honest I think the virgin stigma is very similar for guys and girls. If you get to your early 20s and haven't found someone ready to do it with you then it calls your sexual credentials in to question.

Sure an attractive girl of any age will not suffer virgin stigma, it's a complement if she selects a guy to pop her cherry after all, but in reality these girls will not be hanging around to the age where it becomes an issue.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Is being a virgin a turn on, or turn off for guys who are experienced, and if it's somewhat a turn on, why is it and also what age would the girl have to be before it starts becoming odd.. (this is assuming the girl is attractive and funny etc but just hasn't had sex for whatever reason)
    I guess, being honest wth myself, I like the idea of being with a girl through her first steps into full sexuality.

And I'd probably say about eighteen, on average is where I'd start to think it's unusual. But then, as a guy I was four years older than that. There's no right or wrong age for it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 30, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.