Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!I am currently living at X1 The Edge and it is has been the worst experience so far!The management of the building is appalling, the lift has been out of service for over 6 weeks now, post has been left on the side for anyone to take (data protection issues) and lack of help for issues we've so far had. My flat has had multiple problems with leaks in the bathrooms, broken heaters resulting in freezing cold rooms, and constant power cuts in the flat. All of these problems have not been dealt with.In addition to this the management behave in a completely unprofessional manner, in particular the new management for The Edge.
    I would advise anyone looking to live at any of the X1 building to re think this, for the money and what you actually receive is ridiculous.
    Don't fall for their propaganda marketing ploys!

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,

Have you complained about these issues to the management? If so and you are still not happy with the service you receive, your university student welfare team may be able to help.

(Original post by Livunistudent)
    Hi everyone!I am currently living at X1 The Edge and it is has been the worst experience so far!The management of the building is appalling, the lift has been out of service for over 6 weeks now, post has been left on the side for anyone to take (data protection issues) and lack of help for issues we've so far had. My flat has had multiple problems with leaks in the bathrooms, broken heaters resulting in freezing cold rooms, and constant power cuts in the flat. All of these problems have not been dealt with.In addition to this the management behave in a completely unprofessional manner, in particular the new management for The Edge.
    I would advise anyone looking to live at any of the X1 building to re think this, for the money and what you actually receive is ridiculous.
    Don't fall for their propaganda marketing ploys!

ReputationRep:
    Totally second your thoughts. The management even blamed residents for spoiling the lifts and insinuated that the residents will just have to live with a malfunctioned lift as it is of no fault of the management that it has broken down. It is a huge mockery. X1 is essentially the worst place you can get accommodated at if you are a student who want to live comfortably. The heaters fail too. Unresponsive management. There is also no receptionist despite clear assurances that there would be one. It is all a huge scam.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Articles:

University of Liverpool Guide

Featured accommodation profiles:

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Quick links:

Unanswered University of Liverpool ThreadsStalking pages becomes University Connect, connect to other Liverpool applicants now!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.