Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

last minute halloween ideas? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    so i wasn't planning on going out for halloween but i've just been invited out tomorrow night. It's too late to go out and get something now and i have work tomorrow before i go out so the only chance i have to get some bits is before work. I'm not planning on buying a costume as i have a black playsuit i'm going to wear but i don't know what to go as? I was gonna just go as a cat but i feel like it's too cliche. ideas please!

ReputationRep:
    Black Widow, Cat Woman, a spider if you can get something for legs, a skeleton, a cat (I know it's cliche like you said, but hey, it's easy)

Failing that, you could just get a mask or put some cool make up on - like painting a pumpkin or putting blood on your face or something. There's lots of great make up tutorials on youtube

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.