Fire!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
littleredfrog
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
i just set my kitchen alight!!! i left a gas ring on (without knowledge of this) which ment that teh tea towel next to it set a light then that set the oven gloves alight adn tehn that set the toaster alight!!! i giot burnt but have lived...fire alarm only went off wen most of the damage was done!!! stupid things!! and i nearly set the cupboards alight but we got to it before that could happen!!! oh my od imso stupid and my rents are going to kill me!! mind you the only damage done was that there's a burnt patch on teh side board bout 1cm square, the toaster has a huge hole in it adn teh oven gloves and tea towel are no more!!!

feel in shock and dont know how to tell rents seens have already broken the sofa!!
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by littleredfrog)
i just set my kitchen alight!!! i left a gas ring on (without knowledge of this) which ment that teh tea towel next to it set a light then that set the oven gloves alight adn tehn that set the toaster alight!!! i giot burnt but have lived...fire alarm only went off wen most of the damage was done!!! stupid things!! and i nearly set the cupboards alight but we got to it before that could happen!!! oh my od imso stupid and my rents are going to kill me!! mind you the only damage done was that there's a burnt patch on teh side board bout 1cm square, the toaster has a huge hole in it adn teh oven gloves and tea towel are no more!!!

feel in shock and dont know how to tell rents seens have already broken the sofa!!
hmmmmm, that still doesn't top pecil queen's kitchen incident
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
no really am *****in myself boutt ellin my rents and haev a burnt arm
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
cover your burn marks up in make-up
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
yeah but i cant cover up the toaster and the side board the toaster has a huge hole in the side!!!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
If the burnt area is larger than an (old) 50p peice then you really should go to A&E to get it checked out and dressed properly to avoid infection etc.
kikzen
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
theyll be glad the house is still there.
yusufu
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how many problems do you get in one day??!!???!
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
its not that big but it does hurt
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Undry1)
how many problems do you get in one day??!!???!
loads believe me!!!
randdom
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
You parents will probably just be relieved that you are ok. How is the burn does it need to be checked out by a doctor if it does you should probably get an adult to take you to hospital.
John Paul Jones
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
how about just burning the rest of the house down anyway?
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by kikzen)
theyll be glad the house is still there.
yeah rite!! they'll moan bout the other stuff which is to be expexcted i know but do you think if i show them my burn tehy mite ease up a little???
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by John Paul Jones)
how about just burning the rest of the house down anyway?
dont think so!!!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I set my jumper on fire once, my entire top was on fire, I rushed to the tap and put water on it, luckily by some mircle it was thick enough not to burn my body. I honestly thought I was a gonna for a second though.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
its not that big but it does hurt
The skin under a burn is damaged about 10 times the area that shows the burn - run it under the cold tap for at least half an hour (it gets annoying but it's worth it) longer if you can. Once you can't carry on if it isn't a big burn then germaline will numb the area quite well (I burnt the back of my hand in a fight with a frying pan some chicken and a pot of sizzle and stir - it was covered half of my hand and hurt like hell but germaline got rid of the pain enough to sleep).
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by randdom)
You parents will probably just be relieved that you are ok. How is the burn does it need to be checked out by a doctor if it does you should probably get an adult to take you to hospital.
its okay just stings!!! but im not worried bout that im more worrid bout the house adn teh side board!! im being so crap this week!!! everything is going wrong dont know if its just because of the anxiety of doing my exams
Do Chickens Fly
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah rite!! they'll moan bout the other stuff which is to be expexcted i know but do you think if i show them my burn tehy mite ease up a little???
Er... could try showing them everything.

If they're really bad though, could always extend that burn to a 3rd degree all the way down both arms - that way you're guaranteed sympathy .
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I set my jumper on fire once, my entire top was on fire, I rushed to the tap and put water on it, luckily by some mircle it was thick enough not to burn my body. I honestly thought I was a gonna for a second though.
bless ya....my arms okay...ran it under water for a while just cant believe how wrong it all went adn so quickly!
littleredfrog
Rep:
?
(Original post by Do Chickens Fly)
Er... could try showing them everything.

If they're really bad though, could always extend that burn to a 3rd degree all the way down both arms - that way you're guaranteed sympathy .
suppose but they'll both be drunk cos they're coming home in a limo form holiday adn would have drank it dry!! thus meaning that they will be aggressive
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (295)
26.06%
Yes - they're famous (288)
25.44%
No I don't (549)
48.5%

Watched Threads