Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    :wavey:

This thread is for applicants who've gained offers for Leeds :woo: What courses are you on and how you feeling about starting?

ReputationRep:
    Applied for Broadcast Journalism - can't believe I've got an offer!
    I'm excited to start but I'm doing a gap year so won't be going until 2017!

ReputationRep:
    My daughter was delighted to get an offer from Leeds - AAB for Politics & Philosophy. She also has an offer from Birmingham, ABB. She loved both when she went for their Open days. I know which one I would advise, but it's her decision.

ReputationRep:
    I have recently sent my application for aviation technology and pilot studies and I was just wondering how long does it take for them to get back to you
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by dontargue)
    My daughter was delighted to get an offer from Leeds - AAB for Politics & Philosophy. She also has an offer from Birmingham, ABB. She loved both when she went for their Open days. I know which one I would advise, but it's her decision.
    Where else did she apply to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wylesaif)
    I have recently sent my application for aviation technology and pilot studies and I was just wondering how long does it take for them to get back to you
    Well I sent my application last Friday and I got my offer yesterday. I think it depends on what course you're applying for too. But I don't think they'll be very long in replying!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ginnymay)
    Well I sent my application last Friday and I got my offer yesterday. I think it depends on what course you're applying for too. But I don't think they'll be very long in replying!
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Maths & Philosophy well done/good luck to everyone x

ReputationRep:
    i've applied for ba economics & politics. leeds emailed me asking for an academic reference and they'll get back to me next week. really hope i got the offer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    Where else did she apply to?
    She applied to KCL, Bristol & UCL.Still waiting on UCL but the other 2 rejected her based on incorrect estimated grades given by her school - she's estimated A * / A / A but they entered the last one as B. They have been told it's an error & asked to reconsider.

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for Law, anyone else? I've put Leeds as my first choice already- loved the open day when I went

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rachelsteel08)
    Got an offer for Law, anyone else? I've put Leeds as my first choice already- loved the open day when I went
    Congratulations! Still waiting...how long did it take for them to reply? Did they send you an email saying they had received your application? If you don't mind me asking, what was the offer?

ReputationRep:
    I have an offer for Philosophy at AAB! I loved the campus at the open day.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnieH)
    Congratulations! Still waiting...how long did it take for them to reply? Did they send you an email saying they had received your application? If you don't mind me asking, what was the offer?
    No I didn't get an email saying they got my application, whereas people applying for other courses at Leeds did, weird! It was a few weeks after applying I got my offer and its AAA😀

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for philosophy AAB or BBB access a couple of weeks ago. has anyone else got a philosophy or access offer as well?

ReputationRep:
    No I didn't get an email saying they got my application, whereas people applying for other courses at Leeds did, weird! It was a few weeks after applying I got my offer and its AAA😀
    Is it your firm choice? Where else have you applied?

ReputationRep:
    AAB for BSc in Geography!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonnieH)
    Is it your firm choice? Where else have you applied?
    Yeah Leeds is my first choice with Uni of Liverpool as my insurance- applied for Uni of Manchester, Huddersfield and MMU 😀 What about you?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah Leeds is my first choice with Uni of Liverpool as my insurance- applied for Uni of Manchester, Huddersfield and MMU 😀 What about you?
    I'm not sure yet, but it might be my insurance. I've applied to uni of Sheffield, LSE, Newcastle and Warwick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trad)
    got an offer for philosophy AAB or BBB access a couple of weeks ago. has anyone else got a philosophy or access offer as well?
    waiting for mine how long did it take?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.