The Student Room Group

What do I do 3 days before exam?

I haven't revised well enough all week because of multiple distractions, weddings of relatives, trips etc. Next week is assessment week, and one of the most vital exams during this period is my GCSE Statistics Controlled Assessment. How do I revise for this examination 3 days before. Whats the most efficient method. When should I sleep, when should I study, for how long? Should I take breaks?
Reply 1
How big is the content? If it is too big, just read the textbook, preferably CGP, and get sleep. Read a page, read it again and read it while covering up the page revealing the words as you read. Take a 10 minute break after each chapter.
find a revision guide, and just read them, but make sure you perfectly understand the content.
but in the future, I would suggest you to revise right after you finished a chapter in school, you know, make a mind map, that would help
Original post by iRealizediKing
I haven't revised well enough all week because of multiple distractions, weddings of relatives, trips etc. Next week is assessment week, and one of the most vital exams during this period is my GCSE Statistics Controlled Assessment. How do I revise for this examination 3 days before. Whats the most efficient method. When should I sleep, when should I study, for how long? Should I take breaks?

I did the statistics last year- it's not even that major- you can't really revise for it and you're not suppose to lol. You're allowed a revision guide with you for all of it. But if you're on AQA you can't have it for the written element of the CA. The best thing I can suggest which helped me is read the examiners reports beforehand. Print it out if you need to- it outlines where students have made mistakes in the past- so make sure you don't make them! It also says what they are looking for.

Quick Reply

Latest