Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

When does size become uncomfortable? watch

ReputationRep:
    This isn't a bragging post, serious question, feel like my size is affecting my sex life!

ReputationRep:
    elaborate

ReputationRep:
    Depends how big your shoe is?

ReputationRep:
    Size of what exactly? Your Ear? Your head?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hellodave5)
    Depends how big your shoe is?
    I'm uncomfortable with anything under 13, I prefer 14.

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't. No man has a penis big enough that it's uncomfortable. Men don't have 40 inch dicks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcenciel21)
    It doesn't. No man has a penis big enough that it's uncomfortable. Men don't have 40 inch dicks.
    True, but some of us have 9. And it's kinda awkward when a girls staring at your penis like it's a weapon

ReputationRep:
    Do you reckon it's larger than a newborn baby OP? Do you have issues with trouser fittings? If your answer to both questions is yes then you may be correct.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arcenciel21)
    I don't think this is too true. It's quite common to hear women complain about uncomfortably large penises. I don't see why they'd all be lying

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    Do you reckon it's larger than a newborn baby OP? Do you have issues with trouser fittings? If your answer to both questions is yes then you may be correct.
    I was asking for comments from experience, I can't understand why you'd write such an immature response..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    I don't think this is too true. It's quite common to hear women complain about uncomfortably large penises. I don't see why they'd all be lying
    Exactly, and it's happened to me twice now, where a girl has looked intimidated by my size. I'm not sure If I've been unlucky or If I'm just 'too big'

ReputationRep:
    There is no definitive answer , every women is different.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tengentoppa)
    Quite common? What kind of company do you keep?

(Original post by david_94)
    I was asking for comments from experience, I can't understand why you'd write such an immature response..
    I was being serious and I am very mature.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TSR Mustafa)
    There is no definitive answer , every women is different.
    And thus by asking women, I can get a rough idea. Not the worst logic haha

ReputationRep:
    And thus by asking women, I can get a rough idea. Not the worst logic haha
    All i can say if its some 100 inch creature than yes , if it's slightly above average then no problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    Quite common? What kind of company do you keep?

I was being serious and I am very mature.
    Lol whatever..

ReputationRep:
    People are just being immature
    Yeah I understand that women can be intimidated, thats only because they think you'll hurt them, as long as you know exactly what to do and what not to do there's no reason for them to feel uncomfortable or be in pain.
    9" is on the big side, so just stay veeeerryy far away from virgins, because you'll actually scare them :')

ReputationRep:
    My ex was pretty large. I'm pretty small. We worked. Quite well I might add. If it's that big an issue you can find ways around it

ReputationRep:
    Depends what you do with it.

ReputationRep:
    As long as everything is in proportion it's fine.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.