Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I am looking at summer internships but having some trouble as there are very few for Materials Engineers. At my university our Materials eng course is almost identical to the MechEng course so I am wondering if I can apply to internships that specify I'm studying MechEng (some even specify must be accredited by IMechE which my course is not, although it is accredited by IOM3). Does anyone know if applying for these is acceptable? Or just have any general advice on this topic for me?
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

ICAEW logo


"Merck is a global leader in specialized pharma & chemicals – join us!"

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.