The Student Room Group

Girls: whats the hottest muscle group on a guy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NathanDYEL
In case you were somehow unaware, your penis (if you have one) is not a muscle, and this thread asks what is the hottest muscle. :smile:

yeah but like it can be flexed
Mostly guys who ask to feel my arms :frown: Think i must give off a gay vibe.

I went to a gay club with my cousin (she's a lesbian) once, if it's true that half the male population are walking around with urine on their hands where they don't wash them after peeing then my right arm that night went through a pissathon :rofl:
Original post by WoodyMKC
I went to a gay club with my cousin (she's a lesbian) once, if it's true that half the male population are walking around with urine on their hands where they don't wash them after peeing then my right arm that night went through a pissathon :rofl:

I work as a topless dancer in a gay bar...... If that's true.... well I hope it's not.
I work as a topless dancer in a gay bar...... If that's true.... well I hope it's not.

I've heard it's true, probably just one of those myths though, like the female orgasm. That's an interesting career choice, how'd you get into that?
I've heard it's true, probably just one of those myths though, like the female orgasm. That's an interesting career choice, how'd you get into that?

Used to work there on the bar during 1st year, was asked by manager to go back to work as a topless dancer :tongue: £75 for 4 hours + free drinks :biggrin: £100 if i work on boxing day.....Female attention is equal to male as well so its not so bad.
Used to work there on the bar during 1st year, was asked by manager to go back to work as a topless dancer :tongue: £75 for 4 hours + free drinks :biggrin: £100 if i work on boxing day.....Female attention is equal to male as well so its not so bad.

That's bloody decent actually, think I might have had an idea to keep myself occupied on weekends and make a bit of cash whilst feeding my inner exhibitionist :biggrin: Yeah I expected everyone to be gay when I went, but I reckon almost half the people there were straight, even got a number off some girl after I had the bright idea of making her convince me she wasn't a lesbian by sticking her tongue in my gob :rofl:
That's bloody decent actually, think I might have had an idea to keep myself occupied on weekends and make a bit of cash whilst feeding my inner exhibitionist :biggrin: Yeah I expected everyone to be gay when I went, but I reckon almost half the people there were straight, even got a number off some girl after I had the bright idea of making her convince me she wasn't a lesbian by sticking her tongue in my gob :rofl:

If you live anywhere near liverpool i can help you out :smile:
If you live anywhere near liverpool i can help you out :smile:

Ahh opposite end of the country mate :lol: Appreciate the offer though buddy :smile:
Reply 28
Don't mind me, I'm just using this thread to decide what muscles to work out tomorrow.
Gotta be arms, surely? I've lost count of the amount of times I've been asked if they can feel my arms, I'm well proportioned and I've never had anyone ask if they can feel my pecs or lats (though I've had my glutes grabbed without permission :lol:).

My calves suck :frown: Too much neglect. I've got delts for days though :biggrin:

I forgot to mention back,too :h: we gotta get you back into training again
'When he has a muscly back'

Spoiler

Not a girl but back and butt are the most strikingly hot imo.
In case you were somehow unaware, your penis (if you have one) is not a muscle, and this thread asks what is the hottest muscle. :smile:

Is the penis not made of soft muscle tissue?
Reply 33
Original post by Heffalump .
Eg, I personally think if the guy has good back muscles.. :perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv::perv:
What do you think are the most attractive muscle group on guys?

For women, abs are what tits are for men.

/thread
Original post by Rakas21

The penis is made of several parts:
Glans (head) of the penis: In uncircumcised men, the glans is covered with pink, moist tissue called mucosa. Covering the glans is the foreskin (prepuce). In circumcised men, the foreskin is surgically removed and the mucosa on the glans transforms into dry skin.
Corpus cavernosum: Two columns of tissue running along the sides of the penis. Blood fills this tissue to cause an erection.
Corpus spongiosum: A column of sponge-like tissue running along the front of the penis and ending at the glans penis; it fills with blood during an erection, keeping the urethra -- which runs through it -- open.
The urethra runs through the corpus spongiosum, conducting urine out of the body.

^ I coped that from online. Im not a doctor however.

A corpus cavernosum penis (singular) (cavernous body of the penis) is one of a pair of sponge-like regions of erectile tissue, the corpora cavernosa (plural) (cavernous bodies), which contain most of the bloodin the penis during an erection.
"Guys, what's the hottest fat deposit on a woman?"

Shameful objectification of men!

Nah I kid. I'm third-party voting for my girlfriend, she likes shoulders, followed by arms.
Original post by queen-bee
I forgot to mention back,too :h: we gotta get you back into training again

Oh I'm well back into training lol I'm as big as I've ever been atm, I've always neglected my calves :biggrin: Ooh man's got plenty of back :u:
Reply 37
Original post by Rakas21

Mine's made of hard muscle tissue :u:
Lats 4ever
Shoulders, arm and pectorals (to a lesser extent and not too big, no moobs). :sexface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending