The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I wish i could understand why hes ever been picked.Hed look shit playing for scotland.
~Sam~
Now that he's left Liverpool, I have no need to defend Heskey any more. But Sven was equally as stupid for putting him on the pitch in the first place. Rooney was playing so well! And what the fuck was David James playing at

james wasnt at fault for either of the goals, especially not the penalty, he choose the wrong side to jump to, oh well.

rooney was going to get himself sent off. we needed new legs as france had about 30 minutes of non-stop pressure so the vassell decision was very good, as for heskey and rooney i dont rate either of them particularly.
kay0
mind your language big ron

?
looks like heskley will be ur scapegoat then :rolleyes:
Spc_K

What kinda f*ck wit are you?:
Its his first game in an international competition, cut him some slack.

Besides which: better Rooney sent off than Heskey sent on.

Where the buggery did the ball come from on that second goal for france? i wasnt paying attention too well... but was it a back pass.... if so then hang the muppet who did it.

haha fool, better rooney sent off and not able to play in our next two/three games? uh yeah whatever :rolleyes: we are going to need him to win our next two games.

gerrard made a very bad pass back to james which basically fell straight to the feet of zidane.
Reply 25
wizard
Owen was lost today..

I own a Michael Owen t-shirt :smile:
Reply 26
TK
OP
iiikewldude
looks like heskley will be ur scapegoat then :rolleyes:
where the f**k are scotland?????? :rolleyes: twat!
rah
haha fool, better rooney sent off and not able to play in our next two/three games? uh yeah whatever :rolleyes: we are going to need him to win our next two games.

gerrard made a very bad pass back to james which basically fell straight to the feet of zidane.

Rooney wasn't even booked, o.k he lost his temper once, but after that he was doing all the running and won the pen.

bringing on the donkey wasnt going to help as we might as well be playing with 10 men
Tinykates
where the fuck are scotland?????? :rolleyes: twat!

we didn't get in :smile:

now who's the one whos bitter :tongue:
DazYa911
word - hes just a big bloody ape that jews it up for everyone

ffs daz 'jews it up' stop being such a dickhead.
Reply 30
TK
OP
iiikewldude
we didn't get in :smile:

now who's the one whos bitter :tongue:
i'd still support them if they were in it, i jus think you should shut up as your team aren't even in it :biggrin:
Reply 31
why the fuck did heskey the wanker foul him!!!! fukin liverpool reject 4 fuks sake, defoe and smith should be in the squad not this fat prik
serious narb
Rooney wasn't even booked, o.k he lost his temper once, but after that he was doing all the running and won the pen.

bringing on the donkey wasnt going to help as we might as well be playing with 10 men

very true but did you see the what the ref let him off on, he basically smacked a french player in the face some time around the 60th minute, i assume the ref was giving him leeway for his age but he appeared to be getting more and more frustrated. first half he played fine i have to admit.

defoe undoubtably should have been there rather than heskey but at the same time he really should not be scapegoated by people who dont appear to have any idea about football.
Tinykates
i'd still support them if they were in it, i jus think you should shut up as your team aren't even in it :biggrin:

whats scotland not being in it got to do with anything?
rah
very true but did you see the what the ref let him off on, he basically smacked a french player in the face some time around the 60th minute, i assume the ref was giving him leeway for his age but he appeared to be getting more and more frustrated. first half he played fine i have to admit.

defoe undoubtably should have been there rather than heskey but at the same time he really should not be scapegoated by people who dont appear to have any idea about football.

yeah Rooney was maybe a bit luck with that

he was wound up for that 5 mins because Gallas slapped him

but then again silvestre was very lucky to still be on the pitch, i fear hooligan trouble now :frown:
Reply 35
TK
OP
iiikewldude
you are from scotland. :rolleyes: never mind. scotland is meant to be part of the uk
iiikewldude

well you seem more interested in another nation losing which is quite pathetic

i think the point is that because Scotland have no hope themselves they get bitter and patheticaly mock England when they fail
Reply 37
Well as you can tell i don't rate rooney as some kind of god. He's good, but i think we could win the next two without him... so long as we dont let ape-man on the field. And i think he'd have kept his head any way, i recon he wouldn't have been sent off.

Gerrad... K, that's not good... positivly s*it actually... just boot it up the field till the game finishes would be a better option (with hind sight)

Well yes i shall blame Heskey:

Becham's been one already. He played well, you cant score every penalty and freekick.
Gerrad, muppet though he may have been, he wouldnt have been in that situation without Heskeys muppeteering.
James, what sane person would consider blaming James?

He is however no scapegoat, i accept we should have played better and just d*cked all over france, but at the end of it all, not brilliant play, missed chances and all... at 90mins, england are 1-0... as of that point it all goes heskey...
ok then..y isnt it da referee's fault? y on earth wasnt silvestre sent of??????
Reply 39
Heskey is a convienient scape goat for the failings of the entire team.

Latest

Trending

Trending