The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

equili3rium
Who could have guessed what happened

i couldnt have bt im so freakin hapy now
Reply 2
This thread is being reported and I hope it gets closed in due course.
mobbdeeprob
This thread is being reported and I hope it gets closed in due course.

yy would it gt deleted!
Reply 4
I don't see why it should, they're french aren't they? They have a legitimate reason to support france as opposed to england.
Reply 5
I dont see anything wrong with this thread though
Reply 6
i'm gutted but Zidane's free kick was magic and it's a shame that we conceded the second!
anyways dont u think that barthez stop was excellent ( talkin about penalty)
musiq
i'm gutted but Zidane's free kick was magic and it's a shame that we conceded the second!

the free kick was butifull
Reply 9
Sophetta
Yeh there are quite a few ppl on this forum who don't support england and i'm not just saying that because I live in Scotland.

Lol, I don't really support anyone in the football matches, but they're exciting to watch.
The name of this forum dictates that in the England-France game, the views of one and only one group of supporters should be voiced. Anything else is superfluous to the aims of the forum - what is more, have some sympathy for England, it was tragic, truly tragic. :frown:
Reply 11
musiq

thats why they call him the best midfielder in the world, and i thought his bald patch meant he was getting old
mobbdeeprob
The name of this forum dictates that in the England-France game, the views of one and only one group of supporters should be voiced. Anything else is superfluous to the aims of the forum - what is more, have some sympathy for England, it was tragic, truly tragic. :frown:

awwww :frown: dont b upset! u cant always win! might meet again in the finale
tammypotato

Uhh...sorry but me thinks it might just be Italy in the final...
C'est Magnifique !!
Mysticmin
Uhh...sorry but me thinks it might just be Italy in the final...

no its gona b england and france

im just trying to b nice ... england rnt gona b on the nfinale
SpAnIsH_fLy
C'est Magnifique !!

i couldnt have say it in a beter way
congrats for spain!!
tammypotato
no its gona b england and france

im just trying to b nice ... england rnt gona b on the nfinale

Good thing most people skip the small print.
Mysticmin
Good thing most people skip the small print.

lol yeah
tammypotato

*rob continues to sob, but wants to say 'Revenge!' in a mock-French accent*
Maybe France have peaked to soon! Maybe Zidane's double clutch of goals has come at the wrong end of the tournament - perhaps it came at a better time six years ago? No offence, and fair play to France, but I don't think they will win the tournament. Both sides need to improve if they are to stand a chance. It's so sad though, so so sad. :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending