The Student Room Group

UCL Architecture

hey guys, a ucl alum told me that there are no real design studios in UCL for architecture. This was kinda concerning so could someone please help me out and shed some light on how an architecture student works there and where. Do yu do the model making etc in your dorm room or something?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Mohit16
hey guys, a ucl alum told me that there are no real design studios in UCL for architecture. This was kinda concerning so could someone please help me out and shed some light on how an architecture student works there and where. Do yu do the model making etc in your dorm room or something?
Thanks

See here - there are pretty big studio spaces at the Bartlett actually: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bartlettarchitectureucl/16879386396/in/dateposted/
Original post by Mohit16
Thanks

Seriously. Don't worry. A university of that caliber and reputation of its Architecture department would have everything you need for your course.
Keep Calm and Keep Fingers Crossed.

Quick Reply