gabi_ksf
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi guys, I'm doing media production at college and now I need to apply for Uni, but I am completely lost because I wanna do Forensic Science at uni ( Aplying for foundation year ). it's something completely different from media production and I have no Idea how to start my personal statement

HELP ME PLEASE
z33
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by gabi_ksf)
Hi guys, I'm doing media production at college and now I need to apply for Uni, but I am completely lost because I wanna do Forensic Science at uni ( Aplying for foundation year ). it's something completely different from media production and I have no Idea how to start my personal statementHELP ME PLEASE
go look at the modules for forensic science and look at the skills you learned from doing media production and see how they can be applied to forensic science then talk about those skills and where/how/when you learned them and link them back to Forensic Science and talk about books, podcasts, documentaries you watched related to Forensic Science and which modules at uni will explore the things that interested you ...

hope i helped lol
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Moved to PS help
rosie62
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi guys, I'm doing media production at college and now I need to apply for Uni, but I am completely lost because I wanna do Forensic Science at uni ( Aplying for foundation year ). it's something completely different from media production and I have no Idea how to start my personal statement

HELP ME PLEASE
Anything you have done personally-from taking a relevant magazine subscription to work experience that shows you have an interest in the subject is really important.
The technical side of media production may also be relevant to reference.
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

HELP ME PLEASE
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...statement_help
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (591)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads