Turn on thread page Beta

Personal statement watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'm doing media production at college and now I need to apply for Uni, but I am completely lost because I wanna do Forensic Science at uni ( Aplying for foundation year ). it's something completely different from media production and I have no Idea how to start my personal statement

HELP ME PLEASE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gabi_ksf)
    Hi guys, I'm doing media production at college and now I need to apply for Uni, but I am completely lost because I wanna do Forensic Science at uni ( Aplying for foundation year ). it's something completely different from media production and I have no Idea how to start my personal statementHELP ME PLEASE
    go look at the modules for forensic science and look at the skills you learned from doing media production and see how they can be applied to forensic science then talk about those skills and where/how/when you learned them and link them back to Forensic Science and talk about books, podcasts, documentaries you watched related to Forensic Science and which modules at uni will explore the things that interested you ...

hope i helped lol
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    PS Reviewer
    Moved to PS help

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, I'm doing media production at college and now I need to apply for Uni, but I am completely lost because I wanna do Forensic Science at uni ( Aplying for foundation year ). it's something completely different from media production and I have no Idea how to start my personal statement

HELP ME PLEASE
    Anything you have done personally-from taking a relevant magazine subscription to work experience that shows you have an interest in the subject is really important.
    The technical side of media production may also be relevant to reference.

ReputationRep:

HELP ME PLEASE
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki...statement_help

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Find your perfect uni course

Don't know where to apply? Let our uni match maker be your guide

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.