Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Good natural looking foundation? watch

ReputationRep:
    I want one that looks like Im not wearing foundation x

ReputationRep:
    What is your skin type?

For Dry/Normal you could tryMaybelline Fitme! Dewy & Smooth and Loreal True Match Lumi.

http://www.maybelline.com/Products/f...oundation.aspx

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/Pro...ade=Buff-Beige

Normal/Oily, Maybelline Matte and Poreless & True Match

http://www.lorealparisusa.com/en/pro...le-makeup.aspx

http://www.maybelline.com/Products/f...oundation.aspx

All though you could just use one coat of the foundation

ReputationRep:
    Rimmel match perfection

ReputationRep:
    depends on your skin type- whether or not you have oily or dry skin and whether or not you prefer powder or liquid foundation. My favorite foundation is the powder foundation by BareMinerals. They also make liquid foundations as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ashyc)
    depends on your skin type- whether or not you have oily or dry skin and whether or not you prefer powder or liquid foundation. My favorite foundation is the powder foundation by BareMinerals. They also make liquid foundations as well.
    Is the powder good if you have dry skin? I do and because Im pale it looks bad

ReputationRep:
    Mac. They will colour match you in their branches. I will have foundation on and people will compliment me on how flawless my 'natural' skin looks.

ReputationRep:
    I use the liquid foundation, applied lightly with a brush. I find the sponge applies too much and gives the mannequin look.

The bottle looks small but when I was using it Mon-Fri for work, it would last up to six months.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    Mac. They will colour match you in their branches. I will have foundation on and people will compliment me on how flawless my 'natural' skin looks.
    Thanks do they just have one liquid foundation? Might go into the one in Blackpool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiotGirll)
    I have the mineral l'oreal and I like it but the palest colour is still dark but I'm wearing it now as got a bit of sun off my holiday. But before that I was actually loving the Seventeen BB cream as coverage quite good, light, didn't break me out, colour matched quite well and looked natural.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks do they just have one liquid foundation? Might go into the one in Blackpool
    Mac have a wide selection of liquid foundations, some have a dewy finish others are semi matte to matte finishes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Loreal True Match.
    A lot of people were surprised I was wearing it because it blends in really well and looks quite natural.

ReputationRep:
    The bigger than bb cream by benefit is great because it's like a mix between a foundation and bb and looks really natural especially on more oily skin

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No they have other foundation formats. It's like a sweetie shop in there. The choice can be simultaneously overwhelming but exciting.

ReputationRep:
    I use Rimmel Matte foundation.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Feel like I'm just following you around TSR now :teehee:

My favourite is Bare Minerals powder. This time I bought the matt version, which doesn't have shimmer in it. I usually wear it with primer to keep it on and I definitely don't think it looks like I'm wearing foundation as I hate the thick liquid foundation look.
    http://www.bareminerals.co.uk/ORIGIN...,en_GB,pd.html

ReputationRep:
    I like the Maybelline Pure BB cream because it's not that heavy so looks quite natural. I mixed it with a tiny bit of Bourjous healthy mix foundation though to get the right colour.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lyrical_lie)
    Feel like I'm just following you around TSR now :teehee:

My favourite is Bare Minerals powder. This time I bought the matt version, which doesn't have shimmer in it. I usually wear it with primer to keep it on and I definitely don't think it looks like I'm wearing foundation as I hate the thick liquid foundation look.
    http://www.bareminerals.co.uk/ORIGIN...,en_GB,pd.html
    Haha :teehee:

What skin type do you have? Mine is dry so I'm not sure if powders would look good. Do they do a shimmer and a matt version?

ReputationRep:

What skin type do you have? Mine is dry so I'm not sure if powders would look good. Do they do a shimmer and a matt version?
    When a powder is in a matte formulation it is named matte and the normal ones don't
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers

Mine is combination, can get oily around my nose/chin but dry forehead and actually on my nose. Ish, the normal one has a tiny bit of shimmery bit in it but matt is just the powder

ReputationRep:
    For dry skin, I recommend Bobbi Brown Stick foundation. It's creamy, blends in well and looks very natural if you set it with powder lightly. Love it!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.