The Student Room Group

Shall I shave all my hair off? (I'm a girl)

I just included that I'm a girl in the title, because I guess it's seen as more unusual for a girl to do it.

I have long super curly hair and it grows very slowly. I've thought about having a buzzcut on and off now, and have been seriously considering it lately. I'd probably shave it and dye it a cool colour. I'd donate my hair and I'm thinking of getting sponsored (maybe a target of £500) to give the money to charity.

A lot of people have told me I have the facial structure to pull it off. What's your opinion? And if you do it for charity, do you still have to do it even if you don't meet your money target?
Reply 1
well idk that's scary for me haha i've had a bowl cut (like justin bieber's old hairstyle) like 2 years ago and i loved it but now i'm wanting to grow it out like really long haha

idk if i'd be brave enough to go buzzcut but YASSS gurl if you're set on doing that GO FOR IT! it would look so cool! i've got a round face so i'd look like a potato but i'm sure you'd look AWESOME and BADASS

maybe something like this if you don't wanna go total buzz but yeah why not?

there's always wigs and stuff like that you can wear if you don't like it!

good luck :biggrin:
Original post by z33
well idk that's scary for me haha i've had a bowl cut (like justin bieber's old hairstyle) like 2 years ago and i loved it but now i'm wanting to grow it out like really long haha

idk if i'd be brave enough to go buzzcut but YASSS gurl if you're set on doing that GO FOR IT! it would look so cool! i've got a round face so i'd look like a potato but i'm sure you'd look AWESOME and BADASS

maybe something like this if you don't wanna go total buzz but yeah why not?

there's always wigs and stuff like that you can wear if you don't like it!

good luck :biggrin:

Thank you so much! :biggrin: And I love Halsey!!
Reply 3
Original post by lovepeacelife
Thank you so much! :biggrin: And I love Halsey!!

YAY omg Halsey is the QUEEN and just look she still looks hot af with short hair so go for it :tongue:
Reply 4
Original post by lovepeacelife
I just included that I'm a girl in the title, because I guess it's seen as more unusual for a girl to do it.

I have long super curly hair and it grows very slowly. I've thought about having a buzzcut on and off now, and have been seriously considering it lately. I'd probably shave it and dye it a cool colour. I'd donate my hair and I'm thinking of getting sponsored (maybe a target of £500) to give the money to charity.

A lot of people have told me I have the facial structure to pull it off. What's your opinion? And if you do it for charity, do you still have to do it even if you don't meet your money target?

doesn't sound like there's any reason not to (unless you have a change of heart)
don't worry about the whole 'girls should have long hair thing' stereotypes shouldn't stop you doing what you want, and for a good cause too...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending