Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hello everyone! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi! How are you all? I'm bored and looking for some friends! So who wants to to chat?

ReputationRep:
    do your homework fam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bham369)
    Hi! How are you all? I'm bored and looking for some friends! So who wants to to chat?
    Yo, what's up? So how did you get into jujitsu?
    ( I've done Jeet Kune Do for 4 years so its always great to meet a fellow martial artist!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    do your homework fam
    I have done all my homework and extra!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    ( I've done Jeet Kune Do for 4 years so its always great to meet a fellow martial artist!)
    Do you want the truth?

ReputationRep:
    I could probably knock Bruce Lee out.:smug:

ReputationRep:
    Do you want the truth?
    Gee, I dont know, I quite like some of the stories people come up with nowadays
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The truth would be good please

ReputationRep:
    I have done all my homework and extra!
    :eek: you've done better than me i have a mountain of homework on my desk and i just cannot be bothered to do it

here's me thinking i'll get As :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waghwan My Don)
    I could probably knock Bruce Lee out.:smug:
    Its doesnt take much to knock him out mate, hes already dead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    :eek: you've done better than me i have a mountain of homework on my desk and i just cannot be bothered to do it

here's me thinking i'll get As :rofl::rofl::rofl:
    I know that feeling:grin:. At least you can still recognise your desk under your work! (Mine is just like the Mt Everest of papers and folders and then 4 table legs sprouting underneath) Half term hasnt been very productive..for me at least. Whats your stuff on?

ReputationRep:
    Gee, I dont know, I quite like some of the stories people come up with nowadays
    Spoiler:
    Show
    The truth would be good please
    Ok here is the truth. For as long as I can remember I have been watching boxing, wrestling etc with my uncle, grandpa,and dad. And ever since I can remember I have always wanted to be able to do all of the stuff on TV and more. So my parents sent me to jujitsu when I was 5 to try to show me that stuff hurts. It didn't work! Anyway I love doing it now and am soon going for a black!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    On the first lesson I cried as we wern't doing flying kicks! Not a lie!😀

ReputationRep:
    Its doesnt take much to knock him out mate, hes already dead
    Lol.:lol:

But shame he died so young though.

ReputationRep:
    I know that feeling:grin:. At least you can still recognise your desk under your work! (Mine is just like the Mt Everest of papers and folders and then 4 table legs sprouting underneath) Half term hasnt been very productive..for me at least. Whats your stuff on?
    yeah half term has literally gone by in a flash and i haven't done anything but dread the mountain of homework that is awaiting me all week

i have a chemistry mountain, a biology mountain, and a computing hill

what about you?

ReputationRep:
    Why are people so lazy when it come to homework?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waghwan My Don)
    Lol.:lol:

But shame he died so young though.
    Yeah, but did you know on that evening he died, Lee was in Hong Kong, to have dinner with James Bond star George Lazenby who he was going to make a film with. That would have been an insane film

ReputationRep:
    Ok here is the truth. For as long as I can remember I have been watching boxing, wrestling etc with my uncle, grandpa,and dad. And ever since I can remember I have always wanted to be able to do all of the stuff on TV and more. So my parents sent me to jujitsu when I was 5 to try to show me that stuff hurts. It didn't work! Anyway I love doing it now and am soon going for a black!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    On the first lesson I cried as we wern't doing flying kicks! Not a lie!😀
    Thats a cool story ( I got my black a few weeks ago), good luck on getting your black then! Do you know any flying kicks now?

ReputationRep:
    Thats a cool story ( I got my black a few weeks ago), good luck on getting your black then! Do you know any flying kicks now?
    Thanks I'm going to need it! My sensi thinks it would be better for me to go for my black and red and skip my black and white! I'll be honest I'm a little scared! I can sort of do a flying kick but it needs improvment!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by z33)
    yeah half term has literally gone by in a flash and i haven't done anything but dread the mountain of homework that is awaiting me all week

i have a chemistry mountain, a biology mountain, and a computing hill

what about you?
    Not even a flash, its been like one of dem chemical reactions in class your teacher hypes up and its just happens in like 2 seconds. I went on a 5 day Iceland trip (which was sweeet!) so I have to do a massive write up for that. I also have a mountain of Maths:eek3: and a tower of chemistry. (chem is the hardest subject ever, like when is the cashier gonna ask "yeah that'll be £3.95 for the sandwich but can you first tell me the ionisation energies and electron pairings within it?"

ReputationRep:
    Thanks I'm going to need it! My sensi thinks it would be better for me to go for my black and red and skip my black and white! I'll be honest I'm a little scared! I can sort of do a flying kick but it needs improvment!
    Well Im sure youll get the belt no sweat (well youll sweat a bit obviously). Flying kicks are for sure a pain to get right, Im working on mine too

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but did you know on that evening he died, Lee was in Hong Kong, to have dinner with James Bond star George Lazenby who he was going to make a film with. That would have been an insane film
    Oh yeah that would have been an awesome movie indeed. I remember being a big fan of most of his movies when I was younger.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.