Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A boy who I know is going to smash my nose in. how much does it hurt ? I'm scared watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm very worried,

I fell out with a friend over something minor, now his other friend has threatened me and told me on the phone that he's going to punch me in the nose so hard, that he's going to make sure every bone in my nose completly shatters and that he will punch my nose so hard that it completely collapses.

This boy is only 17 but he can and has already done some damage with his hands, he broke somebody else's nose a few years ago, the boy who he hit had to have his whole nose rebuilt and it is now bumpy on his nose

ReputationRep:
    Carry deodrant/a rolled up newspaper with you I guess if you can't fight.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    pepper spray then kick him in the balls then run for your life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I love life)
    I'm very worried,
    THE FOLLOWING WILL ACTUALLY HELP YOU (unlike most of the other posts)

It hurts a lot especially if they can through a decent punch. Theres only one way out of this if you are confident and fast and strong enough.

Now Im assuming you didn't something rly bad to him/you actually deserve this or else I wouldn't suggest this.

For this to work, you want to stand kind of side on to him when you see him. (so your face and crown jewels are further away and awkward to hit) When you see his arm raised about to punch you (you need to show he was about to get you or else its not self defence and just a normal attack), use you leading foot (foot closes to him) and kick him hard in his crown jewels first, the kick should pivot around the knee like kicking a football but from a higher starting point. (FOCUS all your fear and power and kick real hard!!) Hopefully that'll stop him. (IMPORTANT: remember to retract quickly too or he could grab you leg and do heavens know what)

(Practice now after warming up some basic kicks, its better than nothing kid, use youtube for basic tutorials if you are serious about this)

The side stance means instead of 100% of your body up for hits, only 15-20% is:

I'm very worried,

I fell out with a friend over something minor, now his other friend has threatened me and told me on the phone that he's going to punch me in the nose so hard, that he's going to make sure every bone in my nose completly shatters and that he will punch my nose so hard that it completely collapses.

This boy is only 17 but he can and has already done some damage with his hands, he broke somebody else's nose a few years ago, the boy who he hit had to have his whole nose rebuilt and it is now bumpy on his nose
    Tell someone.

(Original post by rgwx)
    pepper spray then kick him in the balls then run for your life
    Haz you done that?

ReputationRep:
    Iv broke my nose playing rugby, doesn't hurt (unless you're a footballer). Just feels like a weird blocked nose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kosovaa)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    So he can smell nice and has reading material?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Tell someone.
    This & don't get caught. Run off if you have to.

ReputationRep:
    **** that man. carry a knife or something to defend yourself in case you need to.

(Original post by Wilfred Little)
    This & don't get caught. Run off if you have to.
    or chuck something ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------>>>
    https://vine.co/v/eVZIwXFqWa6

ReputationRep:
    You can always tell a lie to grow ur nose back, Pinocchio.

(Original post by A Limp Handshake)
    **** that man. carry a knife or something to defend yourself in case you need to.
    Like this--------------->>> https://vine.co/v/enHruAAm7pT

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kosovaa)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He's 17, I recently turned 24

But he's a reputation for being a good fighter, I think he just loves fighting and throwing his hands around at people. He almost always sticks to his word, and if he says he is going to smash my nose in, he most likely will smash my nose in

Is it true that a punch to the nose can kill, if the attacker smacks his hand hard enough into the victims nose ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A Limp Handshake)
    No, that's just ridiculous. He'll likely leave with a broken nose and time behinds bars if he follows your advice.

It's a lose lose situation.

ReputationRep:
    if this is a serious threat then you should tell the police.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waghwan My Don)
    No, that's just ridiculous. He'll likely leave with a broken nose and time behinds bars if he follows your advice.

It's a lose lose situation.
    Can a punch to the nose kill ?

ReputationRep:
    Can a punch to the nose kill ?
    I am not sure a broken nose can cause instant death. :/

That's a bit extreme.

ReputationRep:
    I'm very worried,

if this is not a joke then mate u need to call the police ASAP!!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm very worried,

If there was no rules set out for the confrontation then do what must be done

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.