So annoyed

Watch
username2176541
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
**** smokers I see them everywhere and its **ing disgusting. I don't hate the people I just hate what they do. Do they have to smoke in public. Fair enough if they want to get cancer and die doesn't mean everyone else does. It's especially annoying when your walking and in front of you someone begins smoking and all the smoke is blown into your face.
Chicken Bacon
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Those times when you hold your breath when you see someone approaching you who is smoking.
FaisalNaeem03
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Xenon17)
F*** smokers I see them everywhere and its **ing disgusting. I don't hate the people I just hate what they do. Do they have to smoke in public. Fair enough if they want to get cancer and die doesn't mean everyone else does. It's especially annoying when your walking and in front of you someone begins smoking and all the smoke is blown into your face.

idgaaaaffff
Tiger Rag
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
Those times when you hold your breath when you see someone approaching you who smokes.
I live near a hotel and have to do this fairly often. There's always soemone outside smoking. Can't stand the smell at all.
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Those times when you hold your breath when you see someone approaching you who smokes.
And when you walk a fair distance away from them and decide to breath again the smoke gets into your nostrils
Chicken Bacon
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by toonervoustotalk)
And when you walk a fair distance away from them and decide to breath again the smoke gets into your nostrils
And those times when you have to calculate the wind speed and direction that day to estimate the length of time you must hold your breath to ensure 0% inhalation of the smoke takes place.
toonervoustotalk
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
And those times when you have to calculate the wind speed and direction that day to estimate the length of time you must hold your breath to ensure 0% inhalation of the smoke takes place.
:lol:
RainbowKiwi
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Funnily enough, was thinkin this last week. Annoys the hell outta me :mad:
TheonlyMrsHolmes
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's not that bad!

There are much worse smells, like rotten egg, fish or dried urine.
username2176541
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
It's not that bad!

There are much worse smells, like rotten egg, fish or dried urine.
But second hand smoke is bad.
Waghwan My Don
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is what I envision every time someone blows smoke in my face. I wish I had the guts to do that.:daydreaming:
ZuluK
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Waghwan My Don)
This is what I envision every time someone blows smoke in my face. I wish I had the guts to do that.:daydreaming:
Looool
ZuluK
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tbh I don't mind the smell! I'm the one who walks past them and breathes in the smoke because I like the smell!

But I understand! On the road and there's kids around and stuff! Do it in your own space and place not public domain
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't have a problem with it really.
FaisalNaeem03
Badges: 15
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DiddyDec)
I don't have a problem with it really.
OP be like: https://vine.co/v/MbzEjDdY2OB
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (231)
60.95%
No (79)
20.84%
Not sure (69)
18.21%

Watched Threads