Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    **** smokers I see them everywhere and its **ing disgusting. I don't hate the people I just hate what they do. Do they have to smoke in public. Fair enough if they want to get cancer and die doesn't mean everyone else does. It's especially annoying when your walking and in front of you someone begins smoking and all the smoke is blown into your face.

ReputationRep:
    Those times when you hold your breath when you see someone approaching you who is smoking.

(Original post by Xenon17)
    F*** smokers I see them everywhere and its **ing disgusting. I don't hate the people I just hate what they do. Do they have to smoke in public. Fair enough if they want to get cancer and die doesn't mean everyone else does. It's especially annoying when your walking and in front of you someone begins smoking and all the smoke is blown into your face.

idgaaaaffff
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    Those times when you hold your breath when you see someone approaching you who smokes.
    I live near a hotel and have to do this fairly often. There's always soemone outside smoking. Can't stand the smell at all.

ReputationRep:
    Those times when you hold your breath when you see someone approaching you who smokes.
    And when you walk a fair distance away from them and decide to breath again the smoke gets into your nostrils

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    And when you walk a fair distance away from them and decide to breath again the smoke gets into your nostrils
    And those times when you have to calculate the wind speed and direction that day to estimate the length of time you must hold your breath to ensure 0% inhalation of the smoke takes place.

ReputationRep:
    And those times when you have to calculate the wind speed and direction that day to estimate the length of time you must hold your breath to ensure 0% inhalation of the smoke takes place.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Funnily enough, was thinkin this last week. Annoys the hell outta me :mad:

ReputationRep:
    It's not that bad!

There are much worse smells, like rotten egg, fish or dried urine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    It's not that bad!

There are much worse smells, like rotten egg, fish or dried urine.
    But second hand smoke is bad.

ReputationRep:
    This is what I envision every time someone blows smoke in my face. I wish I had the guts to do that.:daydreaming:

(Original post by Waghwan My Don)
    This is what I envision every time someone blows smoke in my face. I wish I had the guts to do that.:daydreaming:
    Looool

Tbh I don't mind the smell! I'm the one who walks past them and breathes in the smoke because I like the smell!

But I understand! On the road and there's kids around and stuff! Do it in your own space and place not public domain

ReputationRep:
    I don't have a problem with it really.

(Original post by DiddyDec)
    I don't have a problem with it really.
    OP be like: https://vine.co/v/MbzEjDdY2OB

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.