Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm an international student in the UK and so far I've bought most of my clothing and shoes from primark and h&m, but now I'm in need to buy a pair of better quality shoes (flat boots, possibly leather), without spending too much - I was thinking around 60L maybe. Can you suggest me a shop where I could find something along these lines? thanks

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk

ReputationRep:
    Good quality ~ clarks/Jones'

Fashionable ~ top shop or somewhere

Depends entirely on your tastes, what kind of style are you? "Boots" is pretty vague
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by Arieh)
    Hi! I'm an international student in the UK and so far I've bought most of my clothing and shoes from primark and h&m, but now I'm in need to buy a pair of better quality shoes (flat boots, possibly leather), without spending too much - I was thinking around 60L maybe. Can you suggest me a shop where I could find something along these lines? thanks

Inviato dal mio LG-D855 utilizzando Tapatalk
    New look do some decent shoes with different styles. TK Maxx are pretty good if you can sift through the rubbish ones. Try online as well places like ASOS.

ReputationRep:
    Topshop and Clarkes do some really nice, fashionable but really good quality shoes. Also - most shoes which are genuine leather will last much longer than other shoes so check the material before you buy! All my shoes are from one of those shops and they were all about £50 a pair, have lasted years and I love them!

ReputationRep:
    Office might be worth a look

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Same shop as bassline shoes, just the shelf above.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.