Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

MI5 graduate scheme watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ok I know I know, you aren't supposed to tell people you've applied or anything.

However, I COULD consider applying. If I do I obviously won't tell anyone on here that I've gone through with it. I am looking at other options, I'm not sure what I want to do yet.

I'm just wondering what kind of person they are looking for with what kind of experience and skills, so I know if it's the sort of thing I should look into or not. If anyone knows about this and can help please post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc:))
    I'm just wondering what kind of person they are looking for with what kind of experience and skills, so I know if it's the sort of thing I should look into or not. If anyone knows about this and can help please post
    Entirely depends on the sort of role you'd be going for.

Tbh; If you don't know what sort of person a graduate scheme are looking for.. you probably shouldn't be applying to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abc:))
    Ok I know I know, you aren't supposed to tell people you've applied or anything.

However, I COULD consider applying. If I do I obviously won't tell anyone on here that I've gone through with it. I am looking at other options, I'm not sure what I want to do yet.

By posting this here you may have already failed the first step of the application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Entirely depends on the sort of role you'd be going for.

Tbh; If you don't know what sort of person a graduate scheme are looking for.. you probably shouldn't be applying to them.
    Very good point.

(Original post by saeed97)
    By posting this here you may have already failed the first step of the application.
    You're allowed to express interest in applying. I haven't applied yet. You do realise they have stalls at career fairs? If I don't apply, I'll tell people I didn't apply. And if I do apply, I will also tell people I didn't apply.

ReputationRep:
    Don't involve yourself with any intelligence agencies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edmar Hadad)
    Don't involve yourself with any intelligence agencies.
    This
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by saeed97)

@ the OP, you are not allowed to discuss this on the internet/social media as this was what they requested on their website. By doing so you are already (as mentioned by saeed97) failing the first step. If you are considering applying to MI5/6/any secret services, you are meant to keep quiet about it and limit the amount of people you tell, usually 1-2 people maximum.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.