Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Being kicked out :( watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I got a lot of issues with the house! I've got tap problem, boiler issues and a wasp nest and the landlord is not doing anything despite the fact I've told him three times now He said he will fix it and he's still not come ten days later! I went down and said that I'm fixing it myself and it's coming out of the rent.. He said that I'm starting to wind him up and that he wants me out by the end of next month :hmmm:. Is he allowed to do that?! Gutted cos I love the village we're in!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    well he seems like a ****head.. you'd probably find a better landlord. Google is your best man!

ReputationRep:
    Google your rights! Contact CAB if you have to.

https://www.gov.uk/private-renting-e...egal-evictions

Edit: although I believe he has to give 28 days notice, which he is doing. Read your tenancy agreement and see what it says.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.