Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, this is probably an extremely ignorant question but I've been trying to find the email address to Oxford's Admissions office and I can't find it anywhere. The website only lists phone number, fax, and address. I'm trying to just ask a brief question about whether or not Oxford will accept scores from the new SAT (I'm an american student). I'm probably just being quite stupid and not seeing it right before my eyes, because I find it hard to believe an admission's office wouldn't have an email address. If you know the email address, an efficient way to contact Oxford, or information about my question regarding the SAT, I would be grateful if you would respond

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheescake22)
    Hi, this is probably an extremely ignorant question but I've been trying to find the email address to Oxford's Admissions office and I can't find it anywhere. The website only lists phone number, fax, and address. I'm trying to just ask a brief question about whether or not Oxford will accept scores from the new SAT (I'm an american student). I'm probably just being quite stupid and not seeing it right before my eyes, because I find it hard to believe an admission's office wouldn't have an email address. If you know the email address, an efficient way to contact Oxford, or information about my question regarding the SAT, I would be grateful if you would respond
    These are details I found on their website:

UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS

Tel: +44 (0)1865 288000
    Postal address:
    Undergraduate Admissions Office
    University Offices
    Wellington Square
    Oxford, OX1 2JD, UK
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by cheescake22)
    If you desperately need to email them, you'll probably want to contact the department you're applying for (they should have a contact email address for undergraduate enquiries or something similar) since they're the ones actually admitting you.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you! Emailed the PPE admissions office my question

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.