cheescake22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi, this is probably an extremely ignorant question but I've been trying to find the email address to Oxford's Admissions office and I can't find it anywhere. The website only lists phone number, fax, and address. I'm trying to just ask a brief question about whether or not Oxford will accept scores from the new SAT (I'm an american student). I'm probably just being quite stupid and not seeing it right before my eyes, because I find it hard to believe an admission's office wouldn't have an email address. If you know the email address, an efficient way to contact Oxford, or information about my question regarding the SAT, I would be grateful if you would respond
username1967813
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cheescake22)
Hi, this is probably an extremely ignorant question but I've been trying to find the email address to Oxford's Admissions office and I can't find it anywhere. The website only lists phone number, fax, and address. I'm trying to just ask a brief question about whether or not Oxford will accept scores from the new SAT (I'm an american student). I'm probably just being quite stupid and not seeing it right before my eyes, because I find it hard to believe an admission's office wouldn't have an email address. If you know the email address, an efficient way to contact Oxford, or information about my question regarding the SAT, I would be grateful if you would respond
These are details I found on their website:

UNDERGRADUATE ADMISSIONS

Tel: +44 (0)1865 288000
Postal address:
Undergraduate Admissions Office
University Offices
Wellington Square
Oxford, OX1 2JD, UK
Plagioclase
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by cheescake22)
If you desperately need to email them, you'll probably want to contact the department you're applying for (they should have a contact email address for undergraduate enquiries or something similar) since they're the ones actually admitting you.
cheescake22
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Thank you! Emailed the PPE admissions office my question
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Oxford
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Thu, 2 Jul '20
  • University of Oxford
    Fri, 18 Sep '20

Do you get study leave?