Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I recon that reductionism, is gonna repeat. Cos thats the hardest from the two.
    I dunno... you may be right about the Free Will & Determinism thing.
    It's probably better to revise them all, though.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for that!!

It's looking like Psychology as a science might come up! I really hope it does now I can get all my Kuhn and Copernicus theory in

ReputationRep:
    I think Reductionism won't be on (it has been on June 03 and Jan 04). I predict it'll be Psychology as a Science and Free Will & Determinism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    Here goes...
    Do you know what the Psychopathology question was from Jan 04? I think it's Question #2.

ReputationRep:
    in terms of individual differnces i think that other appraches to trating nmental disorders will come up ( psychodynamic or cognitive ) becaues behvaiurla and biological have come up many time but this psychodynamic and cog have not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    Thanks for that!!

It's looking like Psychology as a science might come up! I really hope it does now I can get all my Kuhn and Copernicus theory in
    no i dont want psychology as a sceince to come up. Cos we havent studied dat, we only studied the other 3. So if the science one comes up, I have to do the other one

ReputationRep:
    no i dont want psychology as a sceince to come up. Cos we havent studied dat, we only studied the other 3. So if the science one comes up, I have to do the other one
    I'm in the same predicament. We didn't bother with PAAS. But that's OK - there's always another one to do on the paper. I'm going to revise Free Will & Determinism like a mad thang.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thom18)
    I'm in the same predicament. We didn't bother with PAAS. But that's OK - there's always another one to do on the paper. I'm going to revise Free Will & Determinism like a mad thang.

I cant think of much A02 for it though, Free Will & Determinism.

ReputationRep:
    It is me or does there seem far more to learn for mod 4 than 5 and yet 5 is worth more marks! I haven't even started revising for 5 :eek: but feeling happy with 4

ReputationRep:
    I cant think of much A02 for it though, Free Will & Determinism.
    What AO2 is there for Psych as a science and especially REDUCTIONISM?!?!! I can think of hardly any

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fivebyfive)
    It is me or does there seem far more to learn for mod 4 than 5 and yet 5 is worth more marks! I haven't even started revising for 5 :eek: but feeling happy with 4

yes 4 is alot harder, i revised for weeks, and still only got a C.

ReputationRep:
    yes 4 is alot harder, i revised for weeks, and still only got a C.
    I've been revising for weeks, too! I hope I don't get a C

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    I've been revising for weeks, too! I hope I don't get a C
    Me too, I slacked off in the AS and got a mid B. I got full marks for course work and hoping to get a A on mod 4 as i have really put the work in this year; Mod 5 is a different story .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    Here goes...

Section B: Perspectives - Issues and Debates from January 2004:

4) Discuss two or more examples of gender bias in psychological research (theories and/or studies)

Hope that helps guys!
    Do you have PYA4 for January 2004? What were the questions in comparative psychology?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.