Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It's been a month since my gf and I broke up. We had a strong 2 years together but now she's on her second year at uni, and it just didn't work. She told me she doesn't want a bf anymore.

We talk a few times a week, but I'm finding it so hard to move on. I go out, I work and keep myself busy, but she is always on my mind. I don't know what to do anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cut off contact?

ReputationRep:
    I agree with MrsSheldonCooper. You need time for your heart to heal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unknown1907)
    It's been a month since my gf and I broke up. We had a strong 2 years together but now she's on her second year at uni, and it just didn't work. She told me she doesn't want a bf anymore.

We talk a few times a week, but I'm finding it so hard to move on. I go out, I work and keep myself busy, but she is always on my mind. I don't know what to do anymore.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You may need some closure.

ReputationRep:
    You just need some icecream

You need another girl
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Nothing says that you need to talk to her ever again or be her friend - just keep that in mind :console:

In the meantime cut off contact, out of sight and out of mind.

ReputationRep:
    It's a bad time. Rely on friends, music, beer, hobbies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ermahgerd11)
    You just need some icecream
    Second this. There's something about break up rituals that are very healing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZuluK)
    You need another girl
    He doesn't need a rebound :naughty:

ReputationRep:
    Ben and Jerry Cookie dough.Youll forget about her in no time.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 31, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.