Turn on thread page Beta

Essay question - urguent help needed [important] watch

ReputationRep:
    How would I answer this question? I've written about Functionalism and the conflict theory. I've also defined social class and the sociological approach. But, I was wondering, how exactly would I need to answer this? Obviously, there's no right or wrong way of answering this, but I need key points that I can include within this essay.

So far, I've written/included: definition of social class, sociological approach, functionalism, conflict theory; what else would I need to include?

1. Briefly outline the distinctivefeatures of the sociological approach to understanding human life and thenillustrate how you would use sociology to make sense of ONE of a contemporary social issueof your choice.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.