Turn on thread page Beta

Reaaaaaaaaly late, but did you get your GCSE results in August? watch

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Year 10 right now, however last year I picked both Cambridge Nationals Business Studies and ICT which are each worth 1/2 a GCSE.

Moving on, results day looms I go to my school, open the envelope, and there I was expecting to see a relatively simple structure stating the subject - the grade. But nope, how I was so wrong... Instead I received nothing for the ICT, not in terms of marks, there was quite literally nothing there.

My OCR Cambridge Nationals Business was given, however only one out of the three units were marked, giving a completely skewed 'overall result'.

It was not just me that had this problem, the entire class did, and still no one has gotten their ICT result, furthermore as far as I am aware, no one has their full business result either.

So, in conclusion... am I going mad here? Is there a certain time limit I have to wait to receive my real results, end of year 11, end of this year? Something, anything. My business teacher just told me that we should have gotten them, and carried on with his 'business' - excuse the pun.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.