The Student Room Group

Feel like I need a relationship to be complete

Ive been single for a long time and single life is now starting to get me down sure i can do what i want when i want but im starting to feel like i want someone to be there beside me to do these things with and that is the only way i can be truly happy as i am starting to suffer from depression because i feel so lonely. Can anyone give me any advice or guidance please because i dont know what to do anymore.
Original post by Anonymous
Ive been single for a long time and single life is now starting to get me down sure i can do what i want when i want but im starting to feel like i want someone to be there beside me to do these things with and that is the only way i can be truly happy as i am starting to suffer from depression because i feel so lonely. Can anyone give me any advice or guidance please because i dont know what to do anymore.

First of all you don't want to be in a relationship just for the sake of it. Secondly just enjoy life and don't look so hard, one day you will find someone when you least expect it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending