Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Should Halloween be removed from society? watch

ReputationRep:
    It seems to be some sort of import from the States. It adds absolutely nothing to our calendar. It gives license to pre teens to harass neighbourhoods and for friday nighters to dress distastefully and behave more obnoxiously than usual. In fact this evening the behaviour of many women was particularly vile - something which seems to be part of a wider trend with these women increasingly getting away with ever more cruder behaviour but yet retaining the cultural expectation that they should be handled softly-softly like they were in the 50s and 60s. Theres nothing really the police can do about this, I think instead we really need moral patrols/volunteers to physically confront this sort of behaviour head on before our culture is so polluted that the High Street turns away tourists and native non-whores.

ReputationRep:
    I was about to reply til I read to the end and realised you were just trolling.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.