Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I AM IN NEED OF SOMEONE TO TAKE OVER MY STUDENT ACCOMDATION CONTRACT ASAP DUE TO THE FACT I WILL NO LONGER BE ATTENDING UNIVERSITY (DE MONFORT). IT IS A 'STANDARD EN-SUITE' ROOM WITH A SHARED KITCHEN.THE ACCOMDATION IS CALLED 'LIBERTY PARK' AND IS A 10 MINUTE WALK TO DE MONFORT UNIVERSITY AND 15 MINUTES WALK TO LEICESTER UNIVERSITY. THERE IS ALSO A BUS-STOP OUTSIDE THE ACCOMDATION TO TAKE THOSE WHO GO LEICESTER UNIVERISTY TO UNI.MY FLATMATES INCLUDE 1 GIRL AND 3 BOYS. -------------------------------Liberty Park is in close proximity to the city's higher educational establishments including the University of Leicester (UOL) and De Montfort University (DMU). Located on Raw Dykes Road just off Jarrom Street, Liberty Park is within easy reach of all local amenities and transport links, including Leicester railway station. Liberty Park's close proximity to the town centre allows residents to participate fully in the city's diverse culture and exciting social scene.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, is this still available ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MT_25)
    hi yes

ReputationRep:
    Could you please pm me?

ReputationRep:
    Is this still available?

ReputationRep:
    I have a room available if you are still interested ?
    If you'd like more information message me

(Original post by MT_25)

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.