Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    i want to go back to uni after leaving because i hated the course. i had about two terms worth of finance, will i be able to get finance for going back, sorry if this has been asked loads already
    • Official TSR Representative

    Official TSR Representative
    Previous study is taken into consideration when you are assessed for further finance. You are generally entitled to finance for the length of your course plus 1 additional year. You will have used your plus 1. If you don't have any other previous study, you should be eligible for finance for another course. Thanks
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.