Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (sorry, the original contents of this theread has been deleted)
    request the removal of this thread, which has long outlived its usefulness

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    he discovered that she's wearing the socks he gave to her 2 years ago.

what are your interpretation??
    Sounds like Dobby the house-elf

*I have just finished uni and needed some brain-free reading*

ReputationRep:
    I dont mean to be rude but.. what?

ReputationRep:
    There's times I reach inside myself, come up empty
    She knows
    All the things I've said and done seem to add up to nothing
    She knows
    She takes me to a room, says forget about the past
    Let's make this moment last

I think true love is when you can say I love you without speaking, with just a look or touch, and she knows it. When she waits for you when there were other men, she sets you apart.
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by Don Quixote)
    She knows
    She knows

I think true love is when you can say I love you without speaking, with just a look or touch, and she knows it. When she waits for you when there were other men, she sets you apart.

when they come into a room they are all you can see. When they are apart from you there is a dull aching in your chest. When you see something that reminds you of them your heart flutters. When all the first stages of love have faded away and you still relish those stolen kisses, still have time for one another, value one another, and could never imagine being apart.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    the followings are my dialogue-form summeries of how some of my international friends view the very notion of true love. (this little article, though wrriten by myself, does not represent my own view on this matter)
    By *LoL*

she: i am scared! i'm scared of darkness
    he: hand, give me your hand, i'm here with u.

2.she had dissapeared from his world for nearly 2 years. then they met each other by sheer conicidence.

she took off her shoes and her socks came into view.
    he: what happened to you? why are you wearing a pair of patched socks?
    she (speaks calmly) : because i like it.......
    he was speechless
    he was shocked
    he embraced her firmly in his chest, torrent of tears running down his cheek.
    he discovered that she's wearing the socks he gave to her 2 years ago.

what are your interpretation??
    That when ur in love it should reach into the depts of ur soul, binding 2 lovers together until they r 1!! 4ever!!! Until eternity , time should stand still!!

ReputationRep:
    She knows
    She knows

That was beatiful!!

ReputationRep:
    I like that a lot, you said it far better than I could.

For someone who can usually write for eternity, I find love very hard to put into words. You can describe a thousand hundred million of its attributes but never get to the core, which is that your heart just knows. Every cell in your body, every thought in your brain, every one of your senses, every beat of your heart; when you really love somebody, they're all saying the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    it seems that the interpretations of true love of any nationalities are unified.

always pleasant to know something that defies borders and surpasses any forms of culture

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *LoL*)
    it seems that the interpretations of true love of any nationalities are unified.

always pleasant to know something that defies borders and surpasses any forms of culture
    Why did you ask what love is anyway? I posted what I hope happens. I think every person wants the same thing when it comes to love.

ReputationRep:
    Why did you ask what love is anyway? I posted what I hope happens. I think every person wants the same thing when it comes to love.
    i wan't asking what love is. only people's own self-defination of love was what i looking for.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, it's late. I'll add that although most people want the same thing when it comes to love, few people know they have to go out and find it. Even fewer people actually go out and find it.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.