Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hodder Education AQA Physics; Practice Questions Answers. watch

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have the answers to the practice questions of the practice question on current electricity between pages 239-243? I need them ASAP.

ReputationRep:
    Hi does anyone have or know of the were abouts of the answers of the AQA as physics revision notes new specification answers. I even emailed hoddereducation.co.uk and they didn't reply. I don't know why they like to make things which should be made easy to access, sooo hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Younes99)
    Does anyone have the answers to the practice questions of the practice question on current electricity between pages 239-243? I need them ASAP.
    If you're talking about the exam-style questions in the Year 1 Student Book, then there are no answers. There's some QR codes on the last few pages of the book which, when you scan them, take you to the answers to only a select few questions on the Hodder website. Why someone would decide to publish a book with exam questions (with marks by the side of each question!) but no answers it is beyond me...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 18, 2016
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.