Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

All about London! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I'll be moving to London soon, most probably going to live in Hendon. Please tell me/other people about London! What do you like about it? Any interesting facts? Any info I may find helpful? What are Hendon, Barnet, Haringey and Enfield like in particular? I'm sure I'll think of lots of questions for you all once I've submitted this post as I can't think of any at the moment! x

My favorite is Central London. You can go anywhere is a matter of minutes. I particularly like my Fleet Street walk I like to take on occasion.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=3694427

ReputationRep:
    Hendon is a okay. North London is a nice area. Haringay is more of a Somali/Arab/Turk type of community.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little Old Me)
    Hi,

I'll be moving to London soon, most probably going to live in Hendon. Please tell me/other people about London! What do you like about it? Any interesting facts? Any info I may find helpful? What are Hendon, Barnet, Haringey and Enfield like in particular? I'm sure I'll think of lots of questions for you all once I've submitted this post as I can't think of any at the moment! x
    Expect to pay £4.50 for a bowl of cereal.

Good city if you're absolutely loaded, **** city if you're not.

ReputationRep:
    Hendon is a wannabe area, boring, no-one goes there.
    Haringey is more central I think.

ReputationRep:
    London is the place to be. End of. Anywhere else in the UK is irrelevant and boring

ReputationRep:
    As I have mentioned before, have lots of money and a job or you will not survive. Speaking as a Londoner

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    London is the place to be. End of. Anywhere else in the UK is irrelevant and boring
    Londoners may think that but it's nonsense.

Bet you've never been anywhere else either.

ReputationRep:
    In my opinion London is the best place to go in the world, the best travel to use is the London Underground but I think the best places to go is Hounslow West, Leicester Square, Oxford Street, Knightsbridge, Covent Gardens, Westminster, Shepherds Bush.I'm saying this and I don't even live in London.

ReputationRep:
    Hendon, Barnet, Haringey and Enfield is all north London. Barnet is probably the best place to be out of the four areas, seeing as it's nicer than Hendon and Haringey, and got better transport links into central London than Enfield.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.