The Student Room Group

How do you study?

So ive started uni and i study 3 subjects which are all management courses. I just wanted to know how you guys study? I have reading to do but im not sure as to whether I just do the weekly reading or do I take notes on the topic whilst im reading.
Original post by milkshaikh96
So ive started uni and i study 3 subjects which are all management courses. I just wanted to know how you guys study? I have reading to do but im not sure as to whether I just do the weekly reading or do I take notes on the topic whilst im reading.

same just started uni, doing psychology

I just started a new mode of revising, I ordered a graphics tablet, and I make a video of me taking notes with diagrams etc, very colourful and easy to understand

then I put it into a video editing software (cyberlink), and speed up the pace by a bit more than 2x

and add my fave music

and I get addicted to watching, I've only made one video so far, but I've watched it so many times and I remember everything with hardly any effort

of course, it's effort to search the info in the first place, then to put the right info together, deciding what you'll learn, planning the video
but it's very fun

:biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending