The Student Room Group

Guys, what is your preferred height for a girl?

I was talking about this with my mates and majority of them said that they liked short girls, but I noticed that the only guys that said this were either average or short themselves. Im tall and I actually prefer tall girls myself because its more convenient so im wondering if theres a correlation between a guys height and his preferences.
Original post by Anonymous
I was talking about this with my mates and majority of them said that they liked short girls, but I noticed that the only guys that said this were either average or short themselves. Im tall and I actually prefer tall girls myself because its more convenient so im wondering if theres a correlation between a guys height and his preferences.

I like girls about 5'6 or taller as I'm 6'4, but I could fell in love with a 4'11 if I like her :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
I like girls about 5'6 or taller as I'm 6'4, but I could fell in love with a 4'11 if I like her :biggrin:

I've dated a guy who was 6'4 and I'm 5'2. It was interesting :beard:
Reply 3
I'm 5'8" and the guys I've dated have all been about my height or slightly shorter (5'6"-5'7"), if that means anything??

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending