Turn on thread page Beta

Friends with benefits and rebound watch

Announcements

I'm new to the whole FWB thing and wanted to ask, if we've both came out from a relationship (mine was 5 months ago) and his was 2 months ago, should i still go with it even though i could be his rebound ?

Like we've laid down some rules about not wanting a relationship , and it's more for him because he doesn't seem emotionally stable and gets overwhelmed when things move fast.

he's had his "rebound" stage before he met me , so i'm just not sure what to do at the moment. Right now, i'm giving him some space and hopefully he'll come to me because i'm not chasing him, i just think we're both alike but he is more fragile.

ReputationRep:
    Um I don't mean to be rude but why does it matter if he's on the rebound? FWB is about sex only. The fact you're asking 'could I be a rebound?' already suggests this is more than sex for you. Which means this is going to end terribly - he wants just sex. That's the whole point.

(Original post by AvaAdore)
    Um I don't mean to be rude but why does it matter if he's on the rebound? FWB is about sex only. The fact you're asking 'could I be a rebound?' already suggests this is more than sex for you. Which means this is going to end terribly - he wants just sex. That's the whole point.
    no, it's fine. I need to stop overthinking things. Thank you

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 1, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.