Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    On the open day, our tour bus stopped at the bus stop outside Cranborne and we walked to Purbeck... I was wondering if there are any other bus stations that go to the Talbot Campus- obviously for Chesil, Purbeck and Cranborne, that bus stop is perfect but for halls like Dorchester how close is the nearest one? (From the bus tour I got the idea that Dorchester is quite far from the bus stop outside Cranbourne)

Thanks xD

ReputationRep:
    There is one bus that goes directly to dorchester, the U1. Dorchester is also opposite a gym and right next to Bournemouth train station. Also dorchester is like a 3-4 minute walk to Cranborne and Purbeck I wouldn't be worried about that. Purbeck and Cranborne are a bit cheaper to live in than Dorchester tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RadioBlaBla)
    On the open day, our tour bus stopped at the bus stop outside Cranborne and we walked to Purbeck... I was wondering if there are any other bus stations that go to the Talbot Campus- obviously for Chesil, Purbeck and Cranborne, that bus stop is perfect but for halls like Dorchester how close is the nearest one? (From the bus tour I got the idea that Dorchester is quite far from the bus stop outside Cranbourne)

Thanks xD
    Hi RadioBlaBla!

I'm Patricia and I'm a final year Law student at Bournemouth and also a student ambassador, so one of the people who helps the uni with bus/campus tours!

The bus stop you came down from and walked to Purbeck House is the nearest for Purbeck, Cranborne and Chesil. The bus (on it's normal route) actually goes down Holdenhurst Road, where the guys/girls who live at Lyme Regis House and the brand new Landsdowne Point would find it easiest to get off. And then stops just outside Dorchester House, there's also a bus stop just outside Dorchester House going the opposite way. So in summary the bus top is not far at all.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Patricia

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Patricia.Obawole)
    Hi RadioBlaBla!

I'm Patricia and I'm a final year Law student at Bournemouth and also a student ambassador, so one of the people who helps the uni with bus/campus tours!

The bus stop you came down from and walked to Purbeck House is the nearest for Purbeck, Cranborne and Chesil. The bus (on it's normal route) actually goes down Holdenhurst Road, where the guys/girls who live at Lyme Regis House and the brand new Landsdowne Point would find it easiest to get off. And then stops just outside Dorchester House, there's also a bus stop just outside Dorchester House going the opposite way. So in summary the bus top is not far at all.

Let me know if you need anything else!

Patricia
    Thanks a lot Patricia

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.