Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,

My college has asked me to submit my written work in a PDF format but it is hand written. Does anybody know how to upload it? I know it may be obvious to search online but I can't find much.
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Suntzu)
    Hello,

My college has asked me to submit my written work in a PDF format but it is hand written. Does anybody know how to upload it? I know it may be obvious to search online but I can't find much.
    Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
    I would imagine they will expect it to be typed up and I'd do that, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carnationlilyrose)
    I would imagine they will expect it to be typed up and I'd do that, tbh.
    The website says it can be hand written and if I typed it I would have to do another essay since I only have one other A2 essay and that isn't in the word limit

ReputationRep:
    The website says it can be hand written and if I typed it I would have to do another essay since I only have one other A2 essay and that isn't in the word limit
    Not sure I follow the last bit, but in that case, I'm afraid you will have to wait until someone more techy comes along.

ReputationRep:
    You scan it in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simbasdragon)
    You scan it in.
    Yeah but my printer's saying something about a computer not having the software. I'll ask a teacher at school where to get it done

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but my printer's saying something about a computer not having the software. I'll ask a teacher at school where to get it done
    Check with your school if they have a scanner, the office probably do. That's what I'm using to scan mine in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simbasdragon)
    Check with your school if they have a scanner, the office probably do. That's what I'm using to scan mine in.
    Ah okay, thanks

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.