The Student Room Group

Girls - how do you feel about dimples?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by User23
Just the way you like it :wink:

Lol :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 81
Original post by 010197
I'm seeing one of those idiots this month so your opinion is irrelevant, especially since you're using the other idiot to catfish people, nice try sweaty:smile:

LOL, wow you're meeting Jack Gilinsky? And also, everyone knows it's Madison Beer, and yeah I love catfishing people. Damn, I love that show.
Original post by DMcGovern
So yeah, girls, do you think dimples make a guy attractive? Only asking because a couple of girls have pointed this out to me and the most recent one said they were 'amazing'.

What do yous think?

EDIT: Just to be clear, dimples are small natural indentations, not freckles, small patches of light brown colour on the skin.

Just in case people make a mistake :smile:

i loveeeee dimples
Original post by candycaneland500
i loveeeee dimples

Just realised my love for them too :biggrin:
Just realised my love for them too :biggrin:

hhaa lool
Reply 85
Original post by 010197
I'm seeing both Jack and Jack, you should come too Xxx

wait did u get tickets?
Reply 86
Original post by 010197
Yes I'm so excited!!!!

cool cool, have fun then. R u a girl?
Reply 87
Original post by 010197
yh I'm a Johnson girl but I still love Gilinsky too

ok.
Reply 88
Original post by 010197
You should see magcon when they come to the UK next year

whats that?
Dimples are just :love:
Reply 90
Don't like them.
Reply 91
Original post by 010197
Magcon (meet and greet convention) was started by some vine boys and it included Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Jack and Jack, Matt Espinosa, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff etc and they're coming to the UK

Ohmygosh, do they acc talk to you?
Reply 92
Original post by 010197
OMG I wouldn't be sitting hear if they did!! I don't know them personally I'm just a fan, I might go to some of their shows but I'd have to pay extra and get VIP to meet them lol. Do you know any of them?

Course not. Do you think I'm some kind of person who knows celebrities? :biggrin:
I have two dimples (one of right cheek and other just below the right corner of my mouth), but over the couple of months a third one on my left cheek has started to appear and become more prominent :rofl: I get loads of compliments on it, and I love seeing people with dimples too. It's just one of those things :yep:

if I'm not careful my whole face will be dimple-ridden :rofl:
Reply 94
Original post by 010197
Probably not, if only we were insta famous like Madison Beer and Maggie Lindemann we'd know them all personally and be friends with them lol

Sometimes i really wish that i was famous but at the same time I don't because it's a huge invasion of privacy.
Reply 95
Original post by 010197
True, true, but I mean who doesn't wanna be rich and cute and be able to live off of promoting teas and waist trainers online???

Yeaah, that's pretty cool. I really want to live in California
Reply 96
Original post by 010197
LA is where all those people are so me to, if only I didn't hate America but oh well London is still my favourite city

lol why do u hate AmericA?
Love dimples :love:
So yeah, girls, do you think dimples make a guy attractive? Only asking because a couple of girls have pointed this out to me and the most recent one said they were 'amazing'.

What do yous think?

EDIT: Just to be clear, dimples are small natural indentations, not freckles, small patches of light brown colour on the skin.

Just in case people make a mistake :smile:

It doesn't make a difference about my opinion on a guy, its the personality that counts tbh. If they're genuinely nice people, then I would like them :smile:
They make a boy seem so innocent yet cheeky at the same time - I love them :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending