The Student Room Group

The feeling when you think he's not interested..

Hey guys/girls..

I met up with a guy I met online. We had been talking for around 8/9 months before we decided to finally meet up. He is exactly what I imagined him to be like and I couldn't fault anything. He thought I was really nice, 'real' and 'humble' in his owns words he thinks it's really rare to meet people like that. I personally really like him. I like his mindset and genuineness.

The bottom line is that he seems to be quite lazy and doesn't seem to give me any of his time. It took us a while to arrange finally meeting up and when we did it was lovely. He seems to fail at communicating, massively. We can text each other back and forth but he won't reply for a long time, sometimes it could be the following day.

I was in London over the weekend and I asked if he would like to join but he had family plans and well today he's hungover. He hasn't bothered to ask how my night was or just even take a little bit of interest. In the past he's made comments about himself being lazy, which in all honesty put me off a little. Sometimes he'll be online over Whatapp but won't have read my messages until he can. There is so much more I want to know about this guy, I just don't get a lot back and I'm not even boring! :frown:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending