Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does anyone else get turned on when women wear heels/sandals?
    Their feet look so elegant, and kissable.
    I also get attracted to women who wear skirts, tights and heels.
    Whenever Im on the train, I end up getting an erection whenever I see a woman with pretty feet, and wears flats/heels.
    Does this happen to anyone else?

http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/201...heels-vert.jpg

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...90-620-498.jpg

<3

I like heels :O

Won't deny it!

ReputationRep:
    If u wanna avoid an embarrassing public erection, maybe u should keep ur gaze up :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Ankle straps? Please show some respect for yourself, OP.

(Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    Ankle straps? Please show some respect for yourself, OP.
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...b340b82bc6.jpg

Their so nice!

(Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    If u wanna avoid an embarrassing public erection, maybe u should keep ur gaze up :lolwut:
    Yes, maybe I should. Thanks

I am the same OP

ReputationRep:
    Im not attracted to feet in particular although I do love all parts of the female body. But I do like the idea of me being the one worshipping the girl and placing her above myself, kinda like shes a princess and im her worshipper

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I am the same OP

:yy:

ReputationRep:
    Not surprising - heels are designed to make women's legs and feet look good.

U good m8?

ReputationRep:
    No, I have no idea how anyone can find feet attractive but to each their own

Posted from TSR Mobile

I find women's calves very sexy and kissable!

Im sure most guys like heels?
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    How are feet attractive ffs

I hate touching feet / hate people touching my feet / hate touching my own feet :afraid:

I am the same OP

ReputationRep:
    Well i love girls who wear heels :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Does anyone else get turned on when women wear heels/sandals?
    Their feet look so elegant, and kissable.
    I also get attracted to women who wear skirts, tights and heels.
    Whenever Im on the train, I end up getting an erection whenever I see a woman with pretty feet, and wears flats/heels.
    Does this happen to anyone else?
    I've never really understood foot fetishes... personally always been grossed out a little by feet. But I know there are plenty of guys out there who feel the way you do. Two years ago a guy in a club asked my friend if she would let him play with her feet if he paid her a couple hundred quid. So there you go! I'm sure you're not alone.

On another note, I can totally see how you might find skirts, tights, and heels attractive. A lot of tights/stockings and heels visually lengthen legs and flatter their proportions and enhance the curves in a woman's legs. So I get that part. I've noticed that whenever I wear over-the knee-socks, I get so many flirty comments and looks from guys about it. Especially if I wear heels with them. That part is rare for me because I'm more of a high-top Converse and combat boots type of girl.

(Original post by Forumaddict)
    Im not attracted to feet in particular although I do love all parts of the female body. But I do like the idea of me being the one worshipping the girl and placing her above myself, kinda like shes a princess and im her worshipper
    Awwww that's so sweet 😘

ReputationRep:
    I love every part of a woman's body.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 16, 2016
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.