Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Euro 2004 Predictions watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    http://www.freegameworld.net/euro2004/

Just finished this off (a bit late I know!) - but would be grateful if a few of you guys gave your predictions for the remaining games. Just a little project to see if I could make anything interesting, so is quite rough round the edges.

If you find any problems etc.. Let me know, and been having some server problems, so if you get any strange error messages, try again in a bit.

I will be pulling registration before the games tomorrow.
    *Crosses fingers it can handle more than 10 members*

W.

ReputationRep:
    I'm in!

ReputationRep:
    Me too

ReputationRep:
    Thanks guys
    That sets the membership total to 10, I can hear the cogs starting to strain
    More people, more!

W.

ReputationRep:
    winning team goes to czech, no doubt.

ReputationRep:
    I've signed up My predicitions will probably be all wrong, I did them in a rush!

Lol, I'm the only girl in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Sam~)
    I've signed up My predicitions will probably be all wrong, I did them in a rush!

Lol, I'm the only girl in it
    Haha... Computers + Football whittles out the girls quite quickly... Thanks for signing up though

ReputationRep:
    bump

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.