The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Louisb19
In buying a fast car. To me it seems the same as leasing a Gucci belt.

I have a Gucci belt! Do you want to see it?
Original post by MangoCrazy
Who do you love the most: mother, father or sister?

Why?

Mum/Dad can never choose between em - they're both too awesome.

Love my sisters too though.
Original post by Awesome Genius

And then they also have an awesome child...

You....

Provide some proof which members have mentioned above on your degree etc
Nah not yet, going to india in March now.

Had to delay my trip there due to work and funds

Do you seriously expect people to believe that you paid £60k on a car when you can't afford to travel to India?

Thanks for the mention :smile:.

Will you be providing proof of your degree?

What do you do now or are hoping to do?
Original post by a noble chance
Do you seriously expect people to believe that you paid £60k on a car when you can't afford to travel to India?

Wait wait wait. Are you suggesting that OP is not who he claims to be?

Well I never.

I still wrestle with the idea that the OP can afford groceries.
Original post by Profesh
Evidently he was typing in a Bostonian accent.

Haha nah that would have been "Haahvahd"
Original post by Profesh
I still wrestle with the idea that the OP can afford groceries.

Original post by Viva Emptiness
Wait wait wait. Are you suggesting that OP is not who he claims to be?

Well I never.

You've got the receipt right there.

My logo, right date, right car, right title (Doctor).

I'm saving up for the deposit which is around 20k. It's quite hard to save up 20k in 4-5 months.
You've got the receipt right there.

My logo, right date, right car, right title (Doctor).

I'm saving up for the deposit which is around 20k. It's quite hard to save up 20k in 4-5 months.

Where is this receipt?
Notice how the OP dodges all the questions on his degree and job.

Muahahaha, give me more reps, TSR strangers.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 71
Haha @ForeignStudent32 i noticed that as well. He probably went to UEL not Oxford or he's spending his time to make a fake degreee
Original post by AzimH
Haha @ForeignStudent32 i noticed that as well. He probably went to UEL not Oxford or he's spending his time to make a fake degreee

Common sense. If he was a student at Oxford, he would definitely not have so much free time to post frequently over the past few years and to handle the workload simultaneously. And from his posts, he lacks the intelligence to succeed at Oxford without working hard if he is indeed an Oxford grad.
Reply 73
Original post by ForeignStudent32
Common sense. If he was a student at Oxford, he would definitely not have so much free time to post frequently over the past few years and to handle the workload simultaneously. And from his posts, he lacks the intelligence to succeed at Oxford without working hard if he is indeed an Oxford grad.

Exactly! He fails to display knowledge of basic grammar. I seriously doubt this person even went to uni.
lol
No because in case you haven't been reading my threads, my looks are not something I talk about. Specifically because its hard to prove without showing my face (which I'm not going to do) and because its totally subjective.

I have your picture... want me to share?
Original post by AzimH
Exactly! He fails to display knowledge of basic grammar. I seriously doubt this person even went to uni.

To be fair, this is an internet forum, not an academic essay. I've seen a lot of people who are quite intelligent in real life not bother with grammar on the internet because why should they have to?
Original post by acupofgreentea
To be fair, this is an internet forum, not an academic essay. I've seen a lot of people who are quite intelligent in real life not bother with grammar on the internet because why should they have to?

He claims to be a medicine graduate who after 2 years is earning what someone would after 8 years from graduation. Would expect his grammar to be very good if he claims to be an Oxford graduate.
Original post by Xenon17
I have your picture... want me to share?

No. Don't make everyone jealous.
No. Don't make everyone jealous.

Then please don't lie about your looks at best you are a 5.5/10 in terms of attractiveness.

Latest