Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

How to be japanese (pro tips) watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Minasan konichuwa

The japanese weaboo culture is rising and you might have seen your neighbour or even your 12 years old sister speaking weirdly or being weird, that is them attempting to be japanese, but failing. if you want to be japenese then all you have to do is follow these steps because i am an expertease on this topic.

1) learn the language - it's really easy, all you have to know is kawaii, baka and sugoi and you can basically hold a conversation with the natives.

2) be really pale, you need to look like geishas because everyone in japan is so...theres no way around it except to apply white makeup to your face. what i find works for me is all purpose flower

3) have a really kawaii fashion sense, if you want to be japanese then you need to dress cute 23/7 because cute screams japanese, so always wear cute colours like pink.

4) when you take photos, u always have to do the peace sign, it's a tradition in japan to do this. you can use two peace signs, by your eyes, your head, your chin, your mouth your tongue, whatever, it makes you really jap

5) get into the culture by going to your local boots or M&S or wilkison for some sushi

if people say you cant be japanese, rubbish, any one can be japanese if you put your mind to it because all those japanese try to be white

ReputationRep:
    OP is baka

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    OP is baka
    Bupdeeboowah is kawaii

ReputationRep:
    I'm waiting for someone to say

(Original post by ihatePE)
    Minasan konichuwa

The japanese weaboo culture is rising and you might have seen your neighbour or even your 12 years old sister speaking weirdly or being weird, that is them attempting to be japanese, but failing. if you want to be japenese then all you have to do is follow these steps because i am an expertease on this topic.

1) learn the language - it's really easy, all you have to know is kawaii, baka and sugoi and you can basically hold a conversation with the natives.

2) be really pale, you need to look like geishas because everyone in japan is so...theres no way around it except to apply white makeup to your face. what i find works for me is all purpose flower

3) have a really kawaii fashion sense, if you want to be japanese then you need to dress cute 23/7 because cute screams japanese, so always wear cute colours like pink.

4) when you take photos, u always have to do the peace sign, it's a tradition in japan to do this. you can use two peace signs, by your eyes, your head, your chin, your mouth your tongue, whatever, it makes you really jap

5) get into the culture by going to your local boots or M&S or wilkison for some sushi

if people say you cant be japanese, rubbish, any one can be japanese if you put your mind to it because all those japanese try to be white
    So as a black dude, you're telling me I can get away with being Japanese? What if I wore a sailor outfit?

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Moshi moshi!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think any weeaboo needs to be told this, they all do it anyway.
    (except applying flour to their face... that's really weird)

Also sushi from those shops would, I imagine, taste horrible.

ReputationRep:
    starlight82, you're an aspiring weeb, take note of this pls
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    How to be Japanese.
    Step 1: Be Japanese.
    Thank you for reading my tutorial.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    I'm waiting for someone to say

So as a black dude, you're telling me I can get away with being Japanese? What if I wore a sailor outfit?
    Ask and the Lord shall provide:

ReputationRep:
    Anata wa bakadesu

ReputationRep:
    1, 3 and 4 are plausible for (tho the transition from blue to pink will take time)

However for 2
    I might not achieve it due to the impossibility of becoming pale
    You know with, that dark brown skin a lot of people have these days

And as for 5
    I despise fish on a cellular level

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bupdeeboowah)
    ask and the lord shall provide:

kawaiiii!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I look great with a skirt on tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    starlight82, you're an aspiring weeb, take note of this pls
    arigatou gozaimasu
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    4) when you take photos, u always have to do the peace sign
    You guys must be pulling peace signs about a hundred times a day then, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starlight82)
    arigatou gozaimasu
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Damare Starlight

Spoiler:
    Show
    Baka Gaijin :desu:

ReputationRep:
    thought op was chinese

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Damare Starlight
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Baka Gaijin :desu:
    Bakabakashii hebi
    Spoiler:
    Show
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Carpe Diem Jay)
    thought op was chinese

HOW MANY TAIMS HAVE I TOLD YO

ReputationRep:
    Op are you a troll? You have been making alot of new threads recently as a new member of The Student Room

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.