Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    This landlord came in asking or showing us this new flat everyone is. Not on board as he wants. 50 pound deposit and only a few of us want to go but not all,so how does one go about getting a ew flat for third year as current one need to move out soon

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.