Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    With abortion being a hot topic is it wrong to abort a foetus considering if u don't want the kid or u are up the duff by error what u think of the subject

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What do you mean "you don't want the kid"? Why have sex in the first place? If you don't want children then there should be plans made beforehand.

Abortion is WRONG!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MangoCrazy)
    What do you mean "you don't want the kid"? Why have sex in the first place? If you don't want children then there should be plans made beforehand.

Abortion is WRONG!
    Ugh :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Abortion is a choice. That's why the term "pro-choice exists".

ReputationRep:

Abortion is WRONG!
    Please change your views ASAP. Thanks

I'm pro-choice. It doesn't matter on the situation, if the mother doesn't want the baby then that is up to her, and she can abort the baby is she wishes to do so.

Abortion is WRONG!
    What about pregnancies from rape?
    What if contraception didn't work?

If I have sex and get pregnant now, there's no way I could cope with raising a child because I'm not financially stable. Surely it is okay for me to abort in that sense?

Smh

ReputationRep:
    Abortion is not right, or wrong. It's okay.

I feel like saying it's right sounds like you're advocating it, I'm not against it or anything. I think that someone who wants to get an abortion should be able to. (:

ReputationRep:
    It depends on the circumstance

ReputationRep:
    I think its fine to get an abortion if the parents do not feel they are able to look after the child or if it will be very disabled/kills mother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)

I'm pro-choice. It doesn't matter on the situation, if the mother doesn't want the baby then that is up to her, and she can abort the baby is she wishes to do so.
    I stick to them, they don't need changing to suit your views

(Original post by enaayrah)
    What about pregnancies from rape?
    What if contraception didn't work?

If I have sex and get pregnant now, there's no way I could cope with raising a child because I'm not financially stable. Surely it is okay for me to abort in that sense?

Smh
    Well there are reason too.
    Control them ****ing urges then.

OP mentioned not wanting kids? They should have thought about that beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    I stick to them, they don't need changing to suit your views

No, I'm right and you're wrong.

ReputationRep:
    People say no to abortion but look down on teenage mothers.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can say abortion is either right or wrong because it depends on the situation. I do believe if a woman wants an abortion, she shouldn't be refused it.

ReputationRep:
    It ain't "right" as such but the option to abort should always be there, always.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the circumstances.

ReputationRep:
    Do you believe it is morally alright to do so however?

And do you believe there should be a term/week limit?

(Original post by enaayrah)
    What about pregnancies from rape?What if contraception didn't work?If I have sex and get pregnant now, there's no way I could cope with raising a child because I'm not financially stable. Surely it is okay for me to abort in that sense?Smh
    I believe it should be legal to do so, though not necessarily that it's "okay".

ReputationRep:

What about the rights of the murdered fetus? Don't they count as human? This is the modern day equivalent of slavery and the holocaust as in both cases the targeted people were not considered as human. A fetus is a still a human, it has human DNA, its heart beats, it can dream, cry and feel pain in the womb.

It is undeniably human

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    What about the rights of the murdered fetus? Don't they count as human? This is the modern day equivalent of slavery and the holocaust as in both cases the targeted people were not considered as human. A fetus is a still a human, it has human DNA, its heart beats, it can dream, cry and feel pain in the womb.

It is undeniably human
    A fetus is a fetus.

How old are you? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    A fetus is a fetus.
    What's your point?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.