Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    All my money has gone completely, what can i do??
    yes i have job interviews etc

ReputationRep:
    If you we're a bank you could create money with a wand

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by demx9)
    If you we're a bank you could create money with a wand
    or we could do a heist?

ReputationRep:
    Most uni's (not all) have some sort of hardship fund that you might be eligible to apply for - might depend on your household income - or sometimes can give a small temporary loan until your next lot of student funding comes through (I think that's on 4th Jan but not sure) - - apart from the obvious - ask parents for help - ask for any money that you would have been given for christmas to be given to you early - and try and get a part-time jo - although that is easier said than done.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minionmum)
    Most uni's (not all) have some sort of hardship fund that you might be eligible to apply for - might depend on your household income - or sometimes can give a small temporary loan until your next lot of student funding comes through (I think that's on 4th Jan but not sure) - - apart from the obvious - ask parents for help - ask for any money that you would have been given for christmas to be given to you early - and try and get a part-time jo - although that is easier said than done.
    i have 2 interviews tomorrow after uni, i work for two agencies that pay every 10 days, i get paid like 40.00 on the 4th and like 60 on the 10th, my nationwide account is-8.00 my santander is -60. I'm running really low on tobacco, i can't ask family as we're poor as it is... at this rate i won't be able to go uni or my interviews tomorrow, uni told me to book an appointment with them but i won't even be able to get there let alone feed myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jordyweird)
    i have 2 interviews tomorrow after uni, i work for two agencies that pay every 10 days, i get paid like 40.00 on the 4th and like 60 on the 10th, my nationwide account is-8.00 my santander is -60. I'm running really low on tobacco, i can't ask family as we're poor as it is... at this rate i won't be able to go uni or my interviews tomorrow, uni told me to book an appointment with them but i won't even be able to get there let alone feed myself
    Give up smoking for a start ... where has all your money gone?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 1, 2015
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.