Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    This is a question for the ladies.

When did you come to terms with the fact that if you ever what kids of your own you are going to have to carry a parasite for 9 months and then squeeze something far to large out a hole far to small. It;s terrifying, like how do you even come to terms with that :afraid:

Almost makes deing sooner as a man worth it that I don;t have to worry about that

ReputationRep:
    Never. Also this questions is weird.

ReputationRep:
    i can't wait to have children some day,they're a blessing :love:

ReputationRep:
    i cannot read your post

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)

When did you come to terms with the fact that if you ever what kids of your own you are going to have to carry a parasite for 9 months and then squeeze something far to large out a hole far to small. It;s terrifying, like how do you even come to terms with that :afraid:

Almost makes deing sooner as a man worth it that I don;t have to worry about that
    Not only that, I just don't understand how having a baby could make me happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    Not only that, I just don't understand how having a baby could make me happy
    Think of all the banterful times you and your child could experience.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)

Its a terrifying thought, the idea of hosting a small human for nine months in your body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IAMADAM27)
    Like ruining my life yeah that'll be #barebants

ReputationRep:
    The thought terrifies me. I may choose to adopt

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yasaminO_o)
    Like ruining my life yeah that'll be #barebants
    Could be worse, at least they cant break up with you

ReputationRep:
    One of the main reasons I am choosing not to have children. That and I personally can't have children without increased risk of childbearing and birthing complications and death anyway. Not going to put myself through possible death for something I don't even particularly want.

Fair play to women who choose it, but it's not for me.

ReputationRep:
    Could be worse, at least they cant break up with you
    I'd rather have one less person in my life than be landed with a small, even more annoying person I wish never existed lol
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Describing them as "parasites", you've got a very very weird logic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Well as crude as the label may be...it does fit the definition of a parasite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    For the first 24 weeks of pregnancy they need your blood to survive - remove them from the uterus before 24 weeks and they have no chance of surviving without medical intervention

ReputationRep:
    "Mommy, why was Daddy calling you a naughty girl last night? Did you wet the bed?"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    Well as crude as the label may be...it does fit the definition of a parasite.
    Parasites at least help you lose weight. Babies, on the other hand however...

ReputationRep:
    I suppose thinking of them as parasites makes it easier to abort them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bupdeeboowah)
    "Mommy, why was Daddy calling you a naughty girl last night? Did you wet the bed?"
    Maybe she did

ReputationRep:
    The pain fades when you see your baby right? That's what i'll look forward to plus producing your own offspring seems incredible and exciting, to raise a child and watch them grow

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.